Èpouse-moi

Ava

Here I am in the jacuzzi, getting a spa. Two girls working on my nails , one working on my face. Wow. This surely feels like I am princess.

But why? Isn't the party just for business purpose? Then, why am I getting all these beauty treatment? People already know that I am Aldric Johnson's Fiance. Then why is he getting me all groomed up? Is he hiding something from me?

Whatever let's just enjoy the spa treatment.

After a while , we were done with all the massages and stuff. It was 3 pm right now.The party is supposed to start at 6 pm.

"Mam, lets get your make up and hair done", one of the girls said. She introduced herself as Rose.

"Isn't it quiet early for that? Why don't you guys get some snacks or stuffs?", I asked.

"We are fine mam. And plus, it would take more than 2 hours to get you ready. So we should head over there asap", she said.

"Okay, If you say so", i said and lead them to my room. The living room was getting decorated and it was already looking stunning.

We reached my closet room. Yes, not just a walk in closet. A whole damn closet room. Not even a room , a whole damn shop of two floors.

I saw a fabulous black and white dress, in the middle of the room. It is so gorgeous.

They made me sit infront of the big dressing table and started applying stuffs on me. This is so boring and tiring. I closed my eyes. Sleep took over me.

I woke up with someone shaking me. I realised that I dozed off.

"Sorry for dozing off", i said to the girls.

"No problem mam. We are done with your make up and hair.", she said.

I glanced at the mirror. Is this girl really me? It's beautiful.

"You guys are surely the best. Made a potato like me so beautiful.", I said chuckling.

"No mam. You surely are beautiful. Just like a goddess", she said.

"Thank you", i said smiling widely.

"Let's put in your dress mam", she said. I nodded my head.

I was now completely ready. It was 6 pm. The girls were gone.  Aldric would be here any minute. I glanced myself in the mirror, for a last time.

I was looking stunning.

Dress