The Buddy System

Poppy:🎶You can do it solo🎶

Branch and Ruby:🎶But then you'll be all by yourself🎶

Synth:🎶Yo! So it be more fun to share this with someone else🎶

Rhythm and Blues:🎶Together we will soar across the sky and beyond🎶

Holly and Amber:🎶So tune up your voice🎶

Val and Becky:🎶Stand up and sing along🎶

Everyone:🎶All different voices🎶

🎶Our melody's ringing🎶

🎶We're living in harmony🎶

🎶Yeah we're living in harmony🎶

🎶Our song is much stronger with every troll singing🎶

🎶We're Living in Harmony🎶

______________________________________

Ruby's POV

Today is the first day of Trollstopia and Poppy has an idea. So right now me, Poppy, Branch, the girls, and the leaders are in front the citizens of Trollstopia ready to get started.

"Friends. Welcome to the very first day of Trollstopia" Poppy said pointed up at the sky and fireworks lit up the air and everyone was cheering.

"Branch, Poppy and I have found a way to match you newcomers with a Pop troll buddy" I explain to them.

"We call it The Buddy System. So grab a name from the pinata to get your assigned buddy" Branch said.

He looked up and said "Fuzzbert".

Soon Fuzzbert hit the pinata with a stick and the pinata explodes then everyone grabs a name to get their buddies. I then ran up to grab a random name and I get someone named Minuet Sonata.

Soon a yellow classical troll with light green hair comes up to me and I ask "Are you Minuet Sonata". She nods her head and says "Protector Ruby it is an honor to be your buddy" and she smiles. "It's nice to meet you too Minuet but just call me Ruby" I said.

"Of course Ruby" Minuet said with a smile. Soon Amber and Becky ran up to me while holding their papers.

"Ruby Guess What. I got partner up with Dante and Cooper" Amber says with excitement. "And I got partner up with Biggie and Val this should be kind of interesting for me" Becky says with a small smile and a shrug. I smirked at her and  said "Are you upset you didn't get partner up with Lownote Jones~".