Kick-Off Party

Narrator's POV

Poppy, Biggie, Guy diamond, Ruby and Becky were walking and Poppy was holding a stack of paper. "Wow guys thank you so much for helping me make these invitations for my Trollstopia Kick-Off Party" Poppy said.

"It was not a problem" Becky says sounding tired and causing Ruby to chuckle and padded her back. "Our pleasure Poppy Mr. Dinkles has been dying for a chance to show his calligraphy skills" Biggie said.

Flashback

Mr. Dinkles was in front of a cup full of ink. He dumped his head in there then put his head on a sheet of paper and smuttered it side to side and then he pick his head and the invitation looked amazing.

 He dumped his head in there then put his head on a sheet of paper and smuttered it side to side and then he pick his head and the invitation looked amazing

Poppy, Ruby, Amber, Becky, Smidge Biggie and some other trolls all said "Ooh~" at the same time.

Back to reality

"They're perfect. Which is good cause this party will set the tone for every party in Trollstopia from here on out. So it is without a doubt... Is the most important party ever thrown" Poppy said to them. Then Tiny diamond came out of Guy Diamond's hair and says "House day party people. Whoo!" and blew his two air horns and went back inside.

"Aww Tiny diamond [ chuckles ] kids air horn the darnest things" Guy Diamond says. Tiny diamond's arm came out and blew the air horn again and goes back inside.

"Now to just deliver these invitations and then..." Poppy starts saying before cut off by Becky. "Hey wait. What's that" Becky said looking at something.

The others looked at where she was looking at and saw a poster on a mushroom.

"Val's Kick-Off Party. Misty meadows, Tomorrow night" Ruby said while reading it. Biggie gasp and said "Poppy Val's having a party on the same night as your party".

"Hmm, we better go talk to Val. At Rock Hollow" Poppy said.

At Rock Hollow

Poppy, Biggie, Guy diamond, Ruby and Becky were walking in Rock Hollow looking for Val. When the group walked inside and they all said one word "Cool~" and inside looked awesome and neat and also the rocker trolls were just being themselves.