Branch Out Of Water

Narrator's POV

Poppy is in her pod with Amber. She puts on a blindfold and grabs a glue and a pair of scissors. She starts to scrapbook while begin blindfolded then she stopped and says "Ta-da".

Then she lifts up her blindfold to see if she did good. But instead it looked messy and terrible.

"Huh I guess I can't do that" Poppy says while Amber walks up next to her

"Huh I guess I can't do that" Poppy says while Amber walks up next to her. "But that was a good try though Poppy even I couldn't do that" Amber said and caused Poppy to smile at her.

"Poppy!" A voice exclaims. Amber and Poppy turned around and saw Branch at the door way breathing heavily who was covered in glitter and so was Ruby who was trying to get some glitter out of her hair. "Branch?" Both girls said in unsion.

"Things have gotten way out of hand Poppy we need to talk. Right now" Branch says. "Of course, Branch you can always talk to me. But you are covered Head To Toe with glitter so is Ruby. So first" Poppy says and pulls out a camera from her hair and takes a picture and hold her laugh so did Amber. Branch grumbles while Ruby snickers and mouthed 'Send me a copy please'.

Poppy smiles nodded her head and winks at her and Ruby winks back.

Poppy then turns to Branch and says "Ok. I'm listening". Then Branch starts to explains what was happening "It all started 4 days ago".

Flashback

Branch was walking inside a tunnel with a towel over his neck.

'I was going for my daily 4 am swim at hiding place Hot springs'

Then he pulls down a lever and the curtains open and then Branch looked and saw what was inside.

'But when I got there I found the Techno trolls... Having a rave'

The Techno trolls were partying with a DJ playing music and some Techno trolls were dancing to the beat. Two Techno trolls jumped out of the water and they were cheering and Branch gasp.

"At 4 in the morning. Why?" Poppy says in the flashback.

'It's The Most Refreshing Hour Of The Day Poppy' Flashback Branch exclaims.

Flashback ends

"Flashback Branch is right. It's The Most Refreshing Hour Of The Day Poppy" Branch exclaims. "And without my morning swim my entire day gets thrown off in a million horrifying ways" Branch adds.

"Like what?" Amber asked.

Another flashback

Branch is looking tired holding his mug and a pot of coffee.

'I get tired'

He pours it but on the ground and says ow many times in the coffee is hitting his foot. Next Branch is wearing mismatch socks.