Across the Fashionverse

Narrator's POV

It is very early in the morning and at the fashion twin's pod and both Satin and Chenille are sleeping peacefully and then all of the sudden their room brighten up with sparkles causing Satin to wake up from her sleep and what she saw in front of her made her eyes sparkle and then started waking up Chenille without looking away.

- Chenille

- Touching

- Chenille

"Touching" Chenille says turning away from her sister. "Chenille!" Satin shouts finally waking up her sister. "Touching!" Chenille exclaims looking at her sister annoyed until Satin moves Chenille's face to look in the direction where Satin was looking and both of them were astonished by what they saw in front of them. In front of them was a fantastic dress and it was an illuminating purple gown with a color-changing sash on it.

 In front of them was a fantastic dress and it was an illuminating purple gown with a color-changing sash on it

"It's most marvelous dress I've ever seen. Is it a dream?" Satin says not taking her eyes off the dress. "How can it be a dream? It's right there" Chenille says and the twins noticed Chenille's arm turned into a balloon and they both look down and saw their legs also have turned into balloons as well and eventually their body turned into balloons. "Oh, I guess it is a dream" Chenille says and the balloons started popping and the twins began screaming and causing them to wake up. "That dress was amazing!" Satin says. "Wait, you dreamed of a dress too? Was it shimmering purple with a-" Chenille starts describing the dress and Satin finishes the sentence for her.

"Luminescent color-changing sash" and the twins gasp by this. "By all that's in vlog the same dream" Satin exclaims. "Satin, I think that dress was a vision sent to us by... 'The Fashion Force'" Chenille says with stars in her eyes. "The Fashion Force? How come I have never heard of this?" Satin asks. "Because I just made it up. The point is simultaneous fashion dreams only happen once in a lifetime. That dream dress is meant to be our greatest masterpiece!" Chenille says and jumps up on her bed.

"To the sewing machine!" Satin exclaims jumping up as well and then they tried to jump off from different directions but ended up crashing back to each other causing them to fall to the ground. Right now Chenille is using the sewing machine with purple fabric and concentrating while she starts to sweat and Satin wipes off the sweat with a cloth. Next, Satin is putting pins on the dress stand while also sweating and Chenille also wipes the sweat with a cloth and then both were wiping cloths on each other and soon realized none of them were working on something and both girls laughed nervously and tossed the cloths away and then toss up the roll of purple fabric in the air and Satin cuts the fabric and then reveals the beautiful purple dress with a blue, green, and purple-colored sash.

 Next, Satin is putting pins on the dress stand while also sweating and Chenille also wipes the sweat with a cloth and then both were wiping cloths on each other and soon realized none of them were working on something and both girls laughed nervo...