chap 1.

tw : vulgarities, bully
-

he pour the chocolate milk over his toy. "youre so fucking lame," he snickered and laughed. yes, heeseung did that. the biggest bully in the school. girls are head over heels for him. he has the looks and built. (charismatic much i supposed)

he left his toy soaking wet. as he approached sunghoon and jay, they glance at heeseung's toy, whose left crying. jay stared at heeseung, with that serious look. girls kept looking at them. these boys were the popular boys in the school. with their amazing visuals, jay's and sunghoon's personality were perfect.

of course, heeseung was the most popular among them. looks, attitude which girls find it hot and the way he flirts with girls too. (though he wasnt serious about feelings, relationship)

"what ?" as he stood infront of jay and sunghoon.

"seriously hyung ? you do know i cant defend you anymore, right ?" jay scoffed and was in disbelief. sunghoon laughed and look over jay.

"what do you expect from hyung, jay ? anyways, sunoo asking us to come over to the cafeteria. theres a new guy waiting for us," sunghoon smiled and pulled both jay and heeseung to the cafeteria. of course, they would know who is this new gug he's referring to.

sunghoon's childhood bestfriend, whos like a younger brother to him. but heeseung on the other, couldnt be bothered, just looking for more toys to picked on.

meanwhile, this new guy was jus at the cafeteria, looking for his friend, jungwon and sunoo. he squint his eyes to see from far and finally saw sunoo waving and jungwon beside him around their table with their friends.

he approach with a big smile and hug them.

"ahhh~ its been awhile since we see each other !! im so glad to see you guys again," the guys looks at them, as his eyes sparkles. just like a puppy. a cute puppy.

"jakey, how have you been ? ive been busy lately with studies and student council stuff with jungwon" sunoo spoke. jake , jungwon and sunoo are student councils, but jungwon and sunoo were given a tasked to organise an event for the upcoming celebrations of the school campus while jake was taking care of his daily duties.

"jake, i want to introduce you to our friends" jungwon smiled and introduced them to jake one by one.

"you said there are 4, where's the other two ?" jake questioned. (yes, jay walks faster, leaving those two idiots behind)

"ayee...jungwon-ssi, you didnt tell me you have cute little puppy here. so pretty too." the man spoke, taking a small interest to jake. he lowkey flustered but he kept on a pokey face.

"stop it hyung," sunghoon nudge and hug jake tightly.

"wah, hyung, youre choking me" jake pat sunghoon's back repeatedly. "its good to see you again jakeyy" sunghoon smiled and did their handshake.

"so, sunghoon, who is this little guy ?" heeseung stared at jake like a small puppy. already thinking if jake should be his new toy to pick on.

the atmosphere were tensed as soon as heeseung asked that question. jake glared. jake already knew heeseung. he knew that heeseung is bad news and knows everything he does. jake hates bad news kiddos. especially when it comes to bullying.

which hence, gave jake a reason to glare at him. heeseung giggled as he looked at jake's glares.

what a cute puppy. hes gonna be a nice toy now on.

"ah, what a cute , angry little puppy," he leaned in to jake and messed his hair up. "stay on ur paws and be a good boy ya ?" he sternly spoke and walk away to find other people to pick on.

"jake, you should be careful now on, hes really dangerous when it comes to this bully thing." sunghoon spoke to him as they walked home together.

"hyung, its okay. besides, i hate him. i wont let anything happen," jake smiles softly and they went on chatting to catch up. the air was filled with laughters and giggles. they do sure miss each other. its been two years since they last met.

hes just another asshole. jake thought as his mind kept replaying about heeseung attitude.

___

well, that is all for chap 1 !! hope everyone enjoys and support :D i apologise for my english as im quite weak at grammars :')

~s