chap 9.

i have no idea on how to continue the story but i'll try hehe..
___________________

few weeks after, it was a monday afternoon. heeseung, jake and the others ended class early. some went home, but jake at the roof top of the school. its now 3.45pm.

"this is much colder than i thought" jake spoke as he sat against the wall. he had nothing to do, his friends went on dates, sunghoon went for his ice skating lesson. not sure about heeseung. he was no where to be seen today which had jake upset.

a/n: fyi, jake and heeseung got closer hehe>< their friends support ;))

he wanted to see his hyung. he felt so empty without him. as he took out his phone, he was about to text jungwon but someone opened the door. he scooted over to see who it was and let out a soft smile.

"hyung ?" jake spoke.

"oh jakey ?" heeseung answered and walked over to jake. he sat right next to him and smiles.

"what are you doing here ? i thought you went home ?" jake asked, hiding his excitement. he felt so happy seeing heeseung right next to him now. he felt butterflies in his stomach. weird feeling indeed.

"ah, they all went out. so i decided to stay in school." heeseung responded looking at the view. which is of course, jake. it was then silent, the air felt heavy. 30 minutes past, so awkward.

"hey, lets go out watch movie and eat dinner together. basically, lets hang out today together." heeseung said, breaking the silence. he looked over jake who panicking. he let out a small smile.

au: gay panicking hehe..

jake then smiled and stood up with heeseung.

"lets gooo heedungie !!" jake exclamied.

heeseung chuckled and nodded. he grab jake's hand abd quickly went out of school to the movies with their uniform. they didnt cared that people were looking like them holding hands. they were in their own world.

they went in to the movie. the genre they both picked was horror. it wasnt a good idea but oh well. jake held on the popcorn while heeseung held their drinks. yup, they share a drink together. so cute.

the movie started, jake felt worried and scared since he doesnt like horror movie that much. the intro was already creeping jake out. mid way the story, he fekt shiver down his spine. goosebumps, fear creep up to him. he was that scared.

heeseung then came to noticed about jake's state and smiled. he held jake's hand and intertwined it. jake looked over, big eyes, shocked. he gulped hardly.

"its gonna be okay jakey..relax, im here for you." heeseung leaned in to jake's ear and whispered. his breathing was heavy and warm. of course, jake got flustered and blushed.

how the fuck is he so smooth..

he nodded his head and held heeseung's hand back.

so warn... i love his warmth.

at this point of time both of then stared into each other eyes deeply, falling in love. jake mentally shaked his head and went back to watch the movie which had heeseung let out a small chuckle because of his reaction.

i love him so so much. i dont think im able to concentrate on this movie.

heeseung continued smiling and staring at jake secretly, admiring his beauty. especially his eyes.

~
it was now 645pm..

"lets take away food, i have something to show you," heeseung said. the younger agreed and they went on to buy food.

afterwards, heeseung brought jake to his apartment rooftop. it wasnt that tall, neither was the apartment short. as soon as they reached the rooftop, jake gasped as he saw the decorations.

a small couch that looks soft and comfy, small bed; big enough for two people to lie down along with blankets , a table for eating and a heater. fairy lights were designed on the plants. it was so beautiful. mesmerising enough for jake.

"you like it ?" heeseung asked. jake looked at him shocked and happy. so happy. "i love it !!!" he exclaimed and dragged heeseung there.

"when did you do this ?"

"secret.." the older replied and smirked.

"thsnk you so much heeseung.." jake spoke as he looked up the dark sky. its past 7pm now. the stars can be seen and it was literally beautiful. it felt like a date. later on, both males begun to eat and joke around making memories. the air was filled with laughters and happiness.

as jake lied on the bed looking up, heeseung went to lie next to him too. stargazing together. lovely moment indeed. they love it. this moment. they were so close that they didnt even mind (plus wearing blanketd too since its really cold).

the atmosphere was calm and chilly. heeseung turning and looked at jake, admiring his features. his eyes, nose, lips. everything about jake is so oerfect for heeseung.

"hey, jakey.. can i ask you somthing ?" heeseung spoke. jake hummed in response and turned to look him. their face were so close. 3inch away. both stared into each other deeply. face red, heavy breathing. heeseung eyes were sparkly, jake love it.

heeseung smiled and asked, "can i court you ?". leaving jake eyes big and shock. face redder thn ever. heeseung courting jake ? unbelievable.

did he just... doesnt he hate me ? why do i feel so happy ?

jake stopped for moment and processed. after 15 seconds, he smiled widely and said,

"of course heeseung hyung,"

____

HEY GUYYSSS,, CHAPTER 9 HEHE. thank you so so much for reading and showing support. i appreciate everyone so muchh !!! anyw, im so glad enhypen is getting better, recovering slowly. still waiting for ni-ki's update hehe..

ps: its 2.15am in the morning rn. yes, i stay up to write hehe..

stay safe and healthy everyone <33!!!

~s

so cute jungwonie <3