chap 12.

"you should really tell him soon hyung.. what if he became good friends with them !?" sunoo said, feeling anxious. its been 6 weeks since the two boys transferred to his school. jake, sunoo, ni-ki and jungwon are now inside the older room. jake was planning to tell heeseung about the trauma and the two boys but he dragged it for a week now. he couldnt find the right time.

"fine, i'll tell him tomorrow morning in school before class start." jake said, heaving out a sigh as he look at his phone. he texted heeseung to meet him at the rooftop in the morning tomorrow and off his phone. "lets sleep, im exhausted." ni-ki yawned, while other agreed. with that, all went to sleep.

-

new day, morning. jake was walking up to the rooftop but when he opened the door, he saw minho and heeseung talking. eyes wide, hes scared. he was about to go to then but he couldnt move. minho was talking to him about something but it wasnt clear enough for jake to hear.

"fuck.." he cussed under his breath. he left the rooftop, texting heeseung an excuse that he had to help a teacher. then, he went on to class, not realising heeseung texting him loads of messages.

-

school ended pretty fast. time really past by fast. jake went out of class and quickly went to heeseung who was waiting at his locker. "hey hyung, sorry i couldn't meet you this morning.." jake gave a fake smile, feeling drowned in his thoughts. what if minho tried to steal heeseung away from jake ? what if heeseung didn't actually like jake. what if hes just playing with him.

he shrugged the thoughts off and smiled at heeseung, and both of then went on walking home. mid way walking back, jake spotted a shop. he ran there and purchase a matching rings for heeseung. he quickly went to heeseung and both went inside jake's apartment afterwards. the older was lost as he observe the younger actions, behaviour. sus.

"hyung, i got something for you," jake said as they went into his room. heeseung sat on his bed and smiled, admiring jake. jake pulled the matchibg ring and put it on for him. "a matching ring.." heeseung said, heart melted at jake sudden gift for him.

"promise me you wont hurt me..?" jake said, eyes welling up slowly, nose ears red. cheeks redden too. he quickly pulled heeseung for a tight hug. heeseung responded to the hug and nodded his head.

"of course jakey, i wont ever hurt you.." he reassured as he caressed his back. lovely, emotional moment. jake felt happy. he pulled back, and quickly pecked on his cheek and left the room, leaving heeseung all red, shocked. his heart thumping so fast with its bpm at 145. his eyes soften and touch the cheek that jake left a kiss on.

"HEYY,, THATS NOT FAIR" heeseung shouted, running out of the room and tickle the younger. both had had enjoyed their time together then till night time.

weeks past by and jake hasnt even told heeseung about it though he has been hanging out with the older. he even noticed that heeseung has been talking to minho and chan lately. one afternoon, jake wanted to surprise heeseung at his apartment with snacks and drinks.

"do you think he'll be surprise ?" jake asked jungwon and jay.

"of course buddy, now go, we'll see you out here later." jay smiled, holding onto jungwon's shoulder. jake smiled widely, and went to their apartment. as he reached the door, he noticed there were a pair of shoes. he was clueless who it was.

but the moment he went inside. his heart dropped, breaking into million pieces. he saw minho and heeseung together, laughing, studying alone in his room. minho saw jake and came up with an evil act.

"i like you," he confessed and gave a quick peck on his lips as he hugged him.

"what the fu-" heeseung feeling angry, was about to shout at minho but he stop the moment he saw jake. jake dropped the food and drinks. speechless, tears streaming down his face continuously.