TWO!

REBETTA WOKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, DREADING HER FIRST OFFICIAL DAY AT WELTON. She had butterflies in her stomach. Were they the good ones? No, not at all. She was dreading this. Nobody ever likes being the new girl. She woke up later than normal to the fact she even missed breakfast.

She put on her Welton uniform. A long plaided skirt along with the blazer that Mr. Nolan gave it to her to wear. She glanced at herself in the mirror, examining her body. "Honestly, I could look worse." She mentioned, as she put the black headband into her platinum blonde hair.

The knocking from her door made her jump and almost made her scream. She fixed up her uniform and made sure she looked okay before she opened up the door.

"Charlie?" She asked.

There stood a cheeky Charlie Dalton, holding two muffins from the cafeteria. "I didn't see you at breakfast, so I stole a few muffins." He smiled, handing her one. She smiled softly, taking his gracious offer. "C'mon beautiful, lemme walk you to class."

Even though she thought Charlie Dalton was nothing but a cheeky prick just by first impression, she thought it was very sweet how she brought her breakfast. After all, it was the most important meal of the day. "But Charlie, I'm not even close to ready yet." She tells him.

"That's okay. I've got time." He tells her, slipping his way inside of her room.

She sighed as she shut the door behind her, and went back to putting on her lipstick. "So Betta, are you excited... you know... about your first day?"

"To be honest with you Dalton, not really." She mumbles as she fixes her red lipstick. "The amount of guys that have gawked at me in the first twenty four hours of me being here definitely makes me uncomfortable."

"I mean, how can they not?" He asked. She slowly turned around, giving Charlie a glare.

"Charlie?"

"Yes, Rebetta?"

"How did you actually find out what room I was in?" She asked. He leaned on the back of her bed and started eating his muffin.

"Easy. All I had to do was beg it out of Neil," He said with his mouth full. "He wouldn't let me at first but I got to the point where I was annoying the crap out of him."

She finished up with her makeup and turned around. "Okay, c'mon."

Charlie jumped out of bed along with his half eaten muffin. They grabbed their backpacks and headed to class. "So, where are we going first?" He asked.

"Latin."

"Barf," He commented as they made their way out the building. "Mr. Mcallister is such a drag. Honestly, the amount of times that I fell asleep in his class last term was ridiculous." She then remembered what he said to Neil yesterday.

"Didn't you almost fail Latin?" She asked. "And Meeks, from what I recalled... had to save your ass?"

"Shit, you have a good memory."

Eventually, she made her way to her classes. Her male teachers had refused to answer her when she wanted to answer questions and went with her male peers. It didn't bother her anyways, because she hated being the center of attention.

Latin killed her the most. "Agricolam. Agricola. Agricolae. Agricolarum. Agricolis. Agricolas. Agrilcolis." Mr. McAlister teached as the students repeated what he said. "Again, please." She wanted to bash the Latin textbook against her head if she had to do this for what seemed to be the eighth time in a row.

Stacks upon stacks of homework she was given, and she was not ready for any of it. The amount of latin and trigonometry she was given was not her ideal prediction.