Chapter 1 - New girl

The whole courtyard had gone silent, oh fuck... They're all looking at me, why? "Student body, this here is Vallorie Taylor, her father has made a very generous donation to our school, now despite her... Undesirable appearence-" oh, its cause I'm goth? "she is going to be as much a model student as I expect all you girls to be... Now, Umm, miss Swinton could you show Vallorie to her room." then Mrs Able sauntered off, well halfway between that and stomped as she shouted at a girl for having her skirt above her knee. Before walking straight past a tall girl who was sat with her skirt up to her tits.

"It's great to meet you!" the girl wheeze, like physically wheeze, she sounds asthmatic. God she is the fucking poster girl of nerdy losers, and I'm shaking her hand, in front of the whole student body.

Well great this is just great. It doesn't even matter if I attend school, people can get by without grades or degrees, uncle Harry has a great life, and I'm well-off. I could just stay home all day playing skyrim and fingering myself to gay porn. Wouldn't that be a fucking stereotype, the spoilt brat, a fuck monkey for Daddy's business friends.

"my name's Rowna." of course it is?!

"it's a... Pleasure," I am so nailing this though maybe I'll be able to trick a group of girls into thinking I'm an actual functioning member of 'society'.

"what number is it?"

"28."

"oh,wow, suppose that makes sense..." what dies that mean?

"hey, Carl! Stop harrasing the new girl!" one of the tall girls friends laughed as uh, whatshernane started blushing and... Tearing up? Hey I feel kinda bad, this sucks.

The main girl caught my eye before signalling for me to come over. I didn't hesitate to leave uh... Velma? Whatever, the nerd alone. I stumbled over, I don't usually wear heels. "hey new girl." she said before taking a quick look around.

"uh, hi?"

The two girls beside her where both sat on the bench seats basically clinging to her legs as she sat on the table, forcing me to physically look up to her. The other girls looked like they could be twins or, so non-personable it didn't matter. "you really wanna associate with that... Thing?" she gagged, actually physically unwell looking at her. "don't worry, Lola can take you ta room 28"

The girl with wavy blonde hair to her left smiled and gave a tiny wave before going back to her texting... "how do you know my room?"

"look honey, I'm queen bitch round here, 'kay I know everything, I did a lil' snooping on you... Don't worry about it, must been some, 'donation'..."

"I'm sorry who are you?"

She held her arm out, "of course, Penny, Penny Hampton, or Penelope if you prefer, I really don't care. Anyway, what's your name." she leaned in, "your real one."

She somehow answered and didn't answer my question.

"you're really skinny, and under that gross, pale foundation... And that black lipstick, you're hot.."

Is this flirting? It doesn't feel like flirting, it still feels threatening? "what do you want?"

"to know things... Its what I strive at, now I'll see you around beautiful." I half expected a slap on the ass as I followed Lola to my room. Lola didn't say a word just guided me to my room, she was wearing tight trousers that showed off a seriously impressive ass. The rest of her was fine, but god...

" it's this one, oh and uh I expect you'll meet us at twelve, by the bleachers, don't wanna be rude." oh of course, I'll put it in my planner, god she is such a bitch... But god does that ass make up for it.

I do have the keys, would it be rude to just unlock, I should knock first.

"yea, give me a sec!" there was some ruffling and banging and, whispers and then the door was cracked open and a slightly messy goth-ish face poked out, "yea?"

"I, um.. I'm your new roommate, I..."

"oh, uh right, thought that was on Monday?"

"it is Monday," oh my god, she's so high!

"oh, yea, well come in then." she lazily wafted the smokey air and cracked the window. "Daisy." she muttered flopping on her bed. She doesn't seem so bad, I get what Vera said earlier though, this is the kinda shit they'd expect, I'd only get on with another goth. If anything she'll resent me for not being goth right. I took a quick look around, appreciating how she'd respectfully kept to her side, she'd put posters up rugs, even messily spray painted the wood on her bed and closet black. The girl was cute, like every one else taller than me but also considerably wider than me, also not an uncommon thing. She had flipped over to lie on her front and text as I slowly sat on my bed.

I took my pink bobble out to let my short hair fall and rolled my sleeves up, "mind if I have a puff?"

"on what?"

"your weed?"

"don't have any," she smiled doing a double take as she glanced over, "nice tat girl." she pushed hers up to get a look at the black and red tribal fat that had a clear outline of a Z.

"you, uh got any tats?"

She giggled, "yeah, jus one." she turned around and pulled her shirt up to show an ace of spades tramp stamp.

That's uh, interesting... Maybe she's also a gambler? Still slightly odd, maybe I should ask? Nope can't too much social interactions today as is. If I'm lookly ill get a bit high and sleep through this day like it never happened.

"you like it?"

"uh, sure..." I stretched exaggeratedly as I lied back with my hands behind my head, "you mind if I get some sleep, I uh, had a three hour drive this morning."

" yea of course, go ahead." I closed my hands as she went back to her bed. It took less time than it takes at night to get to sleep before I was out cold.

Well, I wasn't out cold, because the creak of the floor woke me up as I caught a boy sneaking out from the bathroom! He slowly turned his head to me as I sat up, "hi?!"

"hey..." he quickly grabbed his shirt from under Daisy's bed, "I'm not a perv, I'm dating Daisy, right Dase?" Daisy was out cold. "my name's Cole."

I shook his hand tentatively before he left. I locked the door after him before washing my hands and going back to, oh fuck it's twelve! I should probably go to the bleachers... God! Why should I?

I rolled my sleeves down before making my way out, heading down to wear there was a mix of cheers, screams and general confusion as Cole climbed the fence. Wow, he's... Stealthy.