x. A'Gustav!

━━ chapter tena'gustav!

━━ chapter ten
a'gustav!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

    ━━Dagur's want for the Skrill to lead his Berserkian ships made the air heavier each day. What Hiccup and the Twins had seen at Outcast Island━Alvin and Dagur allies with one plan: to take over Berk and destroy it, made Valkyrie's stomach twist with something worse than worry. But now that Dagur had taken over Outcast Island, and Alvin was presumed dead, her hopes for peace were certainly out of the window, and war was approaching the shores of her home at a quicker rate than before. Patrols to Outcast Island were now common, peering through spyglasses to try and see what they were planning. Dagur might not have his Skrill, but he sure did have a vengeance for Hiccup to shred. He seemed to be even more deranged since being struck by lightning, which Valkyrie hadn't thought possible.

     Valkyrie tried to listen to the conversation by the Outcast Map, crossing her arms and scowling with deep breaths. She fiddled with a flower stem in her finger, the petals drooping from being out of the dirt for a few minutes now.

    Hiccup's plan was cut short when Snotlout raced into the Academy, late with a screech of, "I'm gonna kick the bucket!"

    Val pinched the bridge of her nose, not this again.

    They turned to him, not amused. Hiccup arched a brow at his heaving figure. "Uh, Snotlout, do you mind? We're having a Dagur meeting."

    Tuffnut gasped, spinning on his toes wildly. "Dagur's here?!"

    "No," Hott told him.

    "Oh ..." he still peered suspiciously behind the wood barricade they had the map pinned to, as if expecting Dagur to be hiding behind.

    Meanwhile, Snotlout scrambled towards them, "In the last week I've seen three of the five signposts to Valhalla!"

    The teens all rolled their eyes. "We know!"

    Snotlout gaped, beyond offended. He held a hand to his heart, broken, "You know?" he croaked dramatically. "And you're just standing there talking about stupid Dagur?! One of your bravest and most treasured warriors is about to leave this world━forever!"

    Tuff shrugged, "Look on the bright side. At least you'll be in eternal paradise."

    "So will we," smirked Astrid and Valkyrie gave her an amused jab to her side.

    Snotlout glowered, "Joke all you want about me, but what about Hookfang?" he gestured to his sleeping Monstrous Nightmare, who looked very unbothered about his riders potential 'death'. "The thought of him without me for the rest of his life, it's just ..." he sniffled, brushing away imaginary tears as he turned around.