Chapter 3

Assalamualaikum. .
Okay my plan was that I will not continue this story but after reading the last part after a month I feel proud of my self. And for the sake of my 74 silent readers I will continue this story... ♡♡

Sehrish POV:
This is not good! What the hell is happening to me? Why do I feel so down and guilty? Oh go away you stupid feelings.
I can't! sorry Allah but I can't. This is my biggest dream I can't just let it go. Sitting on my bed I was thinking how am I going to face my parents? How am I going to tell my father that I can't join university. How am I going to live?

"Sometimes choosing your field is not easy,
sometimes your choice can make you life messy,
Sometimes heart is wrong and mind is right,
Sometimes there is a condition where they both fight.

2 hours later
It was time to go down and tell my decision to my parents. If Allah is not allowing me for something then I cannot continue that. I prepared myself for my speech and went down.

"Oh Sehri! Assalamualaikum" Ammi said in a cherish mood.
"My beti is awake. Come and have your last breakfast with us then we will do it after 4 years" Abbu said in a sad tone.
"Abbu I need to talk to both of you. Please come and sit here" I said
"No beta first let me call airport for flight details then we will talk" He said.
"Beta, I have to complete some chores I am coming in few minutes you eat your breakfast." Ammi said.
"No no both of you leave everything and come here. It's really important" I shouted in an irritated tone.
My parents looked at me worriedly and left everything and sat in front of me.
"Ammi and Abbu I am sorry" I said.
"Sorry for what beta? Oh oh my baby is getting emotional because she is leaving us. Arrey beta we will talk on Skype and when you will leave na.." Abbu was completing his sentence when I cut him off.
"I am not going anywhere. I am sorry" I said my voice badly cracked. I was afraid of their reaction.
"What are you saying sehrish!! Are you out of your mind?" Ammi said in a harsh tone.
She was continuously shouting at me and my eyes was on Abbu. He was quietly sitting and didn't utter a word.
"I am sorry Abbu, please don't take me wrong" I tried to convince him but he was sitting emotionless.
Then I told them every thing about that hijab girl, my dreams but they were not convinced.
After listening to my half story Abbu left the dining area and went to his room. On the other side my mum listened to my story and started taunting me on how I used to get irritate when she used to scold me for not wearing an abaya but now due to some silly reason I am giving up on my dreams. She also said that it's just my temporary feelings and after sometime I will regret my decision. She added that my intentions are no doubt good but I should not take it this much seriously.
After half an hour she got tired and said in low tone "Beta don't do this. We have spent a big amount on your studies. We won't be able to afford this loss"
"Ammi I am sorry but my soul can also not afford this loss. Please forgive me" I said.

Anger was boiling on my mother's face now. She was no doubt disappointed of what I said. Now I was not in a mood to listen anything I straight went up to my room and started crying, some part of me was happy that I did it but rest was deeply sunk with sadness.
How will I live without any aim? What my life is going to be? Oh this is hard Allah only you can help me now. I won't be able to face my parents now. Please do something make things easy for me and help me so that I could stick on my decision.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK!