Chapter 4

Amaniya in the picture.
Sehri ' s pov:
2 weeks later.
Two weeks has passed since I talked to my parents or I can say since they are ignoring me. But still these two weeks were the amazing days of my life.
I started talking to Alina (the girl in hijab) and these days she was the one who helped me alot. In these 2 weeks I took one of the biggest decision of my life yes I too started wearing hijab and I am proud of my decision. When I first wore the hijab my parents were shocked in their shocked I noticed their happiness an at least I was relaxed that they are happy but nobody talked to me. Don't know what happened to them they should be the one supporting me in this tough time but we'll it's okay.
Allah never burden a soul more than it can bear.

~I was sitting in my room reading quran. My plan was to complete 2 para per day when suddenly I heard a knock on my door it was Ammi.
"Assalamualaikum ammi!" I said happily.
Finally after two weeks she came in my room.
"Wa alaikumusalam" she said in a straight tone.
"Come Ammi have a seat" I said while closing my quran.
"No I am not here to sit, I just came to let you know that tonight we are all going to your Abbu's old friend's place. It's his daughter's nikkah. If you don't wanna join then it's okay. You've grown up and now you can take your own decisions" She said in a taunting way.
I simply smiled and said "No Ammi I will come with you both"
She simply nodded and left the room.

~
Standing in front of the mirror I was fixing my hijab. I wore a long faun dress with purple scarf. My dress was simple yet elegant. I applied some mascara, eyeliner and a soft pink lipstick. I felt so different. This was the first time I am going to wear hijab in any wedding. I never met dad's friend family so I don't have any idea how they are but I have heard that they are extremely rich.
After getting ready I went downstairs where my parents were waiting for me.
"Assalamualaikum Abbu" I said while giving him a big smile.
In return he just replied in a serious tone "Wa alaikumusalam.
"You are looking very handsome" I said while holding his arms.
"We are getting late let's go" he said while removing the connection of our hands.
For a second I felt numb. Is he this much angry.
It took 20 minutes for us to reach their place. It was really very far.
When I stepped out of the car I saw a big yet very simple house. It wasn't fancy and royal at all it was very simple and beautiful and was white in color.
I followed my parents but soon they split as there was partition. I followed my mother and sisters. My mother started meeting each and every person and we obliged whatever she said. I also met the bride and her mother they were very simple and polite. After that I went in the corner and sat quietly and my sisters god knows where are they.
No doubt this party was simple no matter how rich they are but still they didn't waste money on their daughters wedding. It's a good thing yet very boring. I never in my life attend this much boring wedding. I was deep in my thoughts when a little girl came and shook my hand and said "Uncle is calling you there"
"Which uncle?" I asked her in a shocked expression.
"That uncle near the door" She pointed towards the door.
I wanted to ask her more but I guess she was getting late so she ran away.
I stood up and walked slowly towards the door when I heard a familiar voice. It was Abbu.
"Come here beta" He said while giving me his hand.
I quickly hold it and felt like I am at the top of this world. Finally after 20 days he forgave me but soon I realised that he wasn't alone. There was another man standing in front. He was wearing simple kurta and shalwar.
"She is the one I was talking about my daughter Sehrish" Dad introduced me to that man.
"Assalamualaikum beta. How are you?" That man who I guess is Abbu's friend greeted me.
"Wa alaikumusalam uncle I am good. How are you?"
I quickly replied.
"Alhamdillilah beti! Well your father didn't introduce me I am Yahya your father's friend" he said and I smiled.
"Go beta go inside. I just wanted you to meet him"
My father ordered and I went inside.

Something wasn't right.
Why my father was talking to his friend about me?

~A week later.
The fragrance of mehendi , beats of dholak , beautiful flower work was all that was happening in the house. It was my eldest sister Amaniya's wedding bells. Everyone was very excited. My cousins from all over the world came to attend the wedding.
My parents were not properly talking to me but alhamdillilah they stopped ignoring me. At least in front of guests they talk to me normally.
Tonight was mehendi night and all the girls were gathered in my room some were changing clothes, some were applying makeup and some were just sitting and waiting for their turn. Finally when I got a chance I quickly changed my dress which was very beautiful dark green 0maxi. I wore a green net scarf with it.
"What the hell are you doing? " My cousin Ambreen said in a disgusting tone.
"What? " I asked her in a confused tone.
"Why the hell are you covering your hair? You look so ugly" She completed her sentence and then all eyes were on me.
"Doesn't matter" I completed my sentence ignoring her question.
"Seriously you look very weird" my another cousin said and turn by turn they all started saying different stuff.
"Don't worry guys It's not for you!!!"
I shouted and left the room.

When I went down I saw a few guests and one of them was Yahya uncle.
"Assalamualaikum uncle how are you?"
"Wa alaikumusalam beti. Alhamdillilah hopefully you are good too"
On that I simply nodded.
"Where is aunty she didn't come?" I asked
"No beti actually she doesn't attend any such event. It's not allowed in Islam.
I only came to wish your father and give my wishes to Amaniya" he completed his sentence and turned to meet father.
"Sehrish go and bring Amaniya down" Ammi said.
She didn't call me sehri which means she is still angry. 
"Okay" I nodded and went upstairs to take Amaniya who just came from the salon.

When I entered the room Amaniya was standing in front of me. She was wearing a beautiful green long dress and was looking absolutely stunning.
"Wow! You look amazing" I give her compliment and she gave me a shy smile.
"Let's go everyone is waiting for you" I told her and she nodded while setting her duppata and we both went down.

All the arrangements were in the garden. No doubt father has spent a big amount to come up to the groom's family level. When we entered the garden Amaniya in the middle me and Aliya (my younger sister) at both side. Unfortunately my brother Talha wasn't able to attend the wedding as he was very busy. Every eye was on us and everyone was giving complements to the bride.

The night was going amazing my cousins were dancing and singing. I wasn't participating much as if I even clap people starts saying see what she is doing while wearing hijab and stuff. After hearing all these comments my mood was totally off I turned around and with my full speed I tried to enter house but near the door I bumped into something or someone..

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed and looked at what this thing is when I saw a very familiar face.
"Hey check your step" the familiar voice said.
"You should be the one checking step. Where the hell were you looking? " I yelled at him.
"Excuseme?" He said in a serious tone.
"You are excused" I said in a sarcastic way.
He was about to say something but stopped and examine my face and said "Is that you creepy? "

FEEDBACK TIME!