Chapter 2 Cassian

Queen B

"Shit! what the hell?" i look at my back and saw sinister ugly smile of Jenna the queen B of school sigh here we go again yes again it happened all the time that's why school suck with people like her who bully and look down on people make others with fragile heart broken.

"opps sorry babe didn't saw you there" she cover her mouth and dramatically sorry yeah right whatever.

"whatever" i dust off my clothes and walk away with Jannah while she and her minions laugh together. "WTF is wrong with her! i hate her face when she look at you Cass she look like a sadist i think she secretly like you but love to see you suffering that's creepy as fuxk".

I laugh at Jannah who suddenly have this weird idea, Jenna like me? yuck no way it make me wanna puke just thinking about it. "stop it Jannah u know how much i hate her and her personality so don't ever said that again ok" i shake my head and took out my book for my next class luckily we had all of our class together today thank god.

"But Cass she call u babe like eww and her smile when she look at you oh gosh i swear-" "enough Jannah we already talk about this so stop it let's go" i warn her before someone heard her and start this crazy rumours.

In class

"Psst Cass she staring at you"she whispered yelling at me, she still at it, sigh i look at Jenna who's sit near the door while me and Jannah near the window at the back and yes she is staring, creepy much

"Psst Cass she staring at you"she whispered yelling at me, she still at it, sigh i look at Jenna who's sit near the door while me and Jannah near the window at the back and yes she is staring, creepy much. It give me goosebumps. I ignore it and focus on class it's English with Mrs Jones.

Lunch break

"you better stop and just ignore her Jannah she can do whatever she want as long she doesn't touch any of us"
"Cass she give me goosebumps last year she still you know.. okay and just bully you but this year she super weird"
"seriously i told you she is weird since freshman so im used to it and now let's forget about her and get our food and i need to look for Carter"
just immediately we walk in the cafeteria Carter appear before me and smile widely and hug me he always like this he is skinship and protective especially when we have to be apart maybe our bond as twins is stronger than i thought. "Carter i was about to look for u" i mutter while in his embrace.

"Yes sis i know but i already get our food, like usual right? and oh Jannah sweetie i don't know what u gonna have so i didn't get u any and u have to get it yourself" he so sweet only to me, Jannah roll her eyes and walk away to get her food.

As we all sit down the boys Carter's friends also sit with us we eat and talk about our classes Jannah always the talkative one and talk with the boys she's not flirty just a real busybody old lady type of talk the boys enjoy it too

As we all sit down the boys Carter's friends also sit with us we eat and talk about our classes Jannah always the talkative one and talk with the boys she's not flirty just a real busybody old lady type of talk the boys enjoy it too. "Sis what's up with that" he ask me but his eyes is looking straight in front of us i sit beside him so i look at where his eyes land to and it's Jenna.

"what do u mean?" i keep on eating my steak and actually i already noticed she staring and she look more excited now when i with Carter together. "well she's been staring at us and i found it disgusting did something happen i didn't know? " "ahahah nope nothing happened just this morning she bump into me as if but i don't care and Jannah keep on noticing that she is staring and that she like me WTF" he shake his head with frown on his face "last year she keep on pestering me now she bothering you" yes that's true she so crazy about Carter last year.

Well that is until Carter got her good that make her shut up Carter is a IT genius he hack into Jenna's phone i don't know how but he mess with her instagram and facebook and whole school explode with it got her embarrassed.

U see me and Carter is identical twins the difference between us is our gender and our hair is same color of silver white and our height he just few centimeters higher than me now. We are the hot rich twins at school that's what the school forums said about us the most popular kids but we actually never took it for granted we just live our school life normally.

 We are the hot rich twins at school that's what the school forums said about us the most popular kids but we actually never took it for granted we just live our school life normally

^example

Carter stare at Jenna and show his middle finger at her with disgusting face. Oh he really hate her poor girl. Jannah still actively talking with the boys about how her grandma is a good cook, i don't know this girl never shut up the boys is fine with it too then everything is good so we all continue our break in peace.

While we all talking and already forgot about Jenna suddenly someone call out to us yes us me and Carter from behind "Cass babe Carter baby~" sweetly the table is full of our friends like 6 to 7 people and all of us turn around with weird expresion and look at her.

"WTH?"
"Crazy maybe"
"yeah got to be her head bump into wall or something"
"this is interesting"
the boys comments while looking at Jenna for me and Carter we just look at her in disgust and awe she got the balls even though she girl to come to us openly like this.

"did u heard something sis?" said Carter while looking at me and have confuse face "yes i heard fly singing just now" i replied didn't even bother looking at Jenna and keep on eating my food.

A/N: sorry it's short and again all the pictures is not mine so if u the owner or u know the owner and want me to put it down please kindly chat me thank u❤