Chapter 3: Transfer student

I wake up feeling really good and happy im sure something good gonna happen today, starting today i will transfer to new school for a change of environment and learning more about the world as my parents suggested to go study in another country here i am in Cletera Empire the mix of human beastmen country.

Cletera is populated mostly of beastmen which is wolf, tiger, lion, fox, cat, dog, and human. The biggest population is wolf but this country is strangely the most peaceful one, maybe because most of the residents is a war refugees and they know how bad war is and the important of peace.

As a royal blood i responsible for my peoples and i strive to do my best for them, in the royal family there is an old legend that passed down from generation to generation and the elders believe the legend is real and it's proven to be true when we all reunited.

The legend goes from 6 supernatural beings is mated together and united the worlds as one, the key is the girl that born with moon goddess blood she is the key and within her is a tiny unconscious soul of the moon goddess. Once it's awaken the power of the moon goddess bestow upon her will awaken and bring peace. The last 6th girl and our mate.

Most people who know about the legend won't believe it the world is peace now, but common people don't know there is corrupt cruel organizations underground that corrupting the world.

Now done with shower what should i wear on my first day the first impression is important my identity is secret or else we don't know what gonna happen. Let's wear something casual and comfy i will have white shirt and blue ripped jeans and blue denim jacket and blue nike cap oh and blue nike sneakers oh yeah now im ready.

Grab my breakfast that Nana prepared for me she is my personal maid aka bff she won't be going to school but always in the compound to make sure of my safety, get in my white Mercedes Benz car the drive to Lara North High is smooth and i in such good mood oh yeah i forgot to call them im sure they waiting for me now.

When i arrive and park my car beside this beautiful yellow bull wow that's awesome i own a bull but it's green Lamborghini Murcielago an old bull, oh crap i should call them a few ring later """"hey baby~"""" it's a video call so most of them is either just wake up or getting ready or already start their day. "hey loves" i smile at them right now im the youngest among my mates im a sea dragon even though they known as long live creatures im still a child at the age of 119 years old.

Water dragons are healers, warriors, and peace gathering creatures. The water dragon is said to bring peace and unity where only war was before. Powerful spirit guides with knowledge of mother earth secrets and the wisdom of the ancients in their blood.

"are u excited for your first day?" seriously am i a kid or what? i roll my eyes for that and instead i ask about their plan for today. "im gonna go on mission later it's just an inspection of the suspicious warehouse at the port" i frown at that why she must go on mission when she a future queen just make their commander do that.

We end the call after a little chat and the bell rang, "damn im late" i got to the office and get my schedule and start my first class which is history wow in the morning goddammit, i hope i don't fall asleep.

Lunch break

Im too lazy to line up for food i never do that in my life i usually served on, well let's go check the cafeteria at least and that's when i think my world stop. Rose mix sweet candy fragrant i smell it and it's so strong i know it's here, it reminded me of when i first meet my first mate 3 years ago. It got me excited and i start searching for the source and there i saw a group of good looking student in the middle of the cafeteria im sure they are the popular kids in school.

They all good looking but the most outstanding is the twins boy and girl with silver white hair and tall nose and plum red lips big sharp eyes they sure are gorgeous the girl she look distracted and trouble when red hair girl talk to them does she has problem with the red hair girl or something?.

I decided to have my lunch at the cafeteria i got in the line but my eyes is stuck at the twins i don't which one of them is my mate no im sure it's the girl like in the legend but it's weird don't she smell me too? both of them look fine and calm or am i wrong? while thinking like that it's my turn to get my lunch wow it's surprising they got the high class food too the one they serve at the restaurant i decided to eat steak.

Oh yeah my name is-

A/N: Sorry for the typos and misspellings or grammatical errors and the pictures used is not mine and if u the owner and want me to put it down let me know thank u❤