Chapter 7: White

The afternoon sun is so pretty today or it's their eyes that see it wrong they saw blonde or gold haired like goddess at the airport the sunlight from the large windows pour right as her background didn't help either. Everyone just stop whatever they were doing and only took the moment to gawk at her even grannies that have trouble eyesight is blushing red now.

^ our Hera the way i imagine her to be

"im here baby" this goddess is smiling a little petite girl is following quietly with bags from behind. "welcome Lady Hestia" said a man in his late 50s in a black suit and show them to the white Limousin and open the door for her. The beauty look tired but also excited she has lazy droopy eyes and sweet smile plastered on her divine face.

40 minutes later

The Limousine drive in the gate on a beautiful villa i saw Nana her personal maid open the door and welcome us in i was too tired to chat with her so i just ask where Aria's bedroom is so i can rest and she show me the way to the master bedroom she excuse herself to prepare tea im impressed that she know i love tea when i tired and i thanks her for that.

I pulled out my phone from my bag and text her i can feel she is upset that im late but also happy im here for her well now let's rest while she still in school.

I could feel a freezing fingers on my face that woke me up immediately and i heard she said im pretty "have a nice view baby? " her face clearly show how shocked she is it make me smile i situate my head on her laps and look up to her. I ask how's her day and she ask me how my flight if im scared, me an angel with wings scared? hmph. I look at her face from below.

She so cute like water goddess i don't say this because im an angel and view everything divinely or because she rule the sea but it's the truth her silky blue hair is shining under the chandelier light as if it's glowing it make me feel like she will disappear so i hug her tightly and i don't know how we end up kissing my body become hot and its become difficult to breathing i can feel her tounge asking for entrance and i let her in.

we keep kissing, i put my hands on her neck she kiss my chin it make me expose more my neck for her and she kiss me down im moaning softly when she hit my weakness and leave her mark there my hands can't hold on any more she grab me up make me gasp and put me down on the bed again slowly undress me and leaving hickeys while doing so this girl really love doing that and Devil will get mad when she saw it.
The beauty is ruined she said.

"Aria" she look up from between my breasts no i hate that look. It means she gonna tease me more "noooo please baby" she chuckled softly and resume her action of taking my underwear off i gasp softly when she kiss my entrance i grasp the bed cover tightly with moans when i feel she put her tounge in she stop when i almost reach my orgasm make me groan "nooooo" i look at her with watery eyes she stand up and undress her clothes and pull down her boxer i saw it her member they look big and i know she can't wait, "can i Hera baby? " i nod and she put it on my entrance this gonna hurt so bad among our mates i know im the only one who can't bear it they also said my vagina is forever virgin that's nonsense but also truth my divine power is really troublesome.

She put more lubricant on her member and put it in slowly "argh!" i grasp the bed cover tightly i even pull my hips away to avoid the pain make Aria hold me still "Hera u know what to do take a breath and i promise u i will be gentle" she told me with gentle and love in her voice, i nod and do the breathing they always make me do and she push in again no why she so big i swear it's not me the problem but them for being too big. "it hurts baby" i was crying mess she kiss my lips and it help a little bit with the pain "i will start move now ok" she kiss me again and slowly pull in and out of me i start to feel good and hug her to get closer she also going faster now and her left hand is groping my breast while also french kiss me i can feel it im close and she going even faster and "ah baby im gonna cum" she groaning "yes baby u can cum" i let it all out but she not stoping and going even rougher and faster "ahhh! no! baby stop" immediately she cum and pump in deep it's warm.

I don't remember how i end up sleeping i only wake up when she leaving the bed to the bathroom, when she come out i was smiling at her she ask me to get shower and have dinner with her, her kiss make me remember what we did before make me tremble. Oh yeah i forgot to introduce myself my name is Gabriella Hera Hestia.

A/N: Sorry it took so long thanks for reading and i hope it's not boring, again all the photos and Images i use is not mine so if u are the owner or want me to put it down please chat me kindly ❤