Chapter 4 : Carter

What does she want from us exactly, sigh Jenna when u heard this name it's scream trouble i promise my parents and myself i will protect Cassian at all times dada gonna kill me if something were to happen to her princess and mama gonna strangle me to death yes but that's not why im so protective of her it's my choice  i want to and nobody gonna hurt my other half.

When i ask if she heard something i almost laugh when she said it's fly singing haha. Now then how to remove this girl from our life i mean make her go away not killing her or anything.

"baby~ don't ignore me" she reach her hand to touch my shoulder but of course i avoid it and keep on ignoring her my sis is eating not bothering to take notice of Jenna thank God. "sis did u eat mine too? " i think my meat become smaller without noticing.

"what nope~ nonsense i won't take yours~" "seriously sis im gonna cry if you lying on my face" i look at her dead serious and she bursting laughing it make me laugh too what the hell i don't find anything funny but i still laugh with her. This smile in order to keep this smile forever i promise to make her happy forever.

Once we stop Jenna is sitting in front of us beside Lee, wtf is wrong with this woman. She smile creepily looking at us "aww my loves is so sweet it melt my heart" i need to vomit now why she say it right in front of my steak! our steak! i turn around and look at Cassian she all green haha i got you sis me too. I know where our next destination after this, toilet.

"say Jenna what's your problem? " said Lee crossing his big arms looking dead serious at Jenna. "what do u mean? im talking to the most popular hottest twins in our school there's no problem there" she sweetly answer him but nope that won't do. "oh really ~? what i see is you interrupting our happy meal and peaceful lunch break right now" he glare at her "yes we everyone in the table right now is trouble because we lost our appetite when u sit with us uninvited and we really~ wish that you gone" said Jannah happily.

"grr that's rude! Cassian and Carter didn't mind at all and you all shouldn't too! right baby~?" "fuck you" i said coldly "get out of here or u will regret it by tomorrow or tonight" i smile evil smile at her im sure she understood she going all blue and apologize quickly and run away.

"sigh that's suck" i heard Cassian said that, for my kind sister to dislike someone so bad "well sis she gone now and we have to admit she such an eyesore" shaking my head at that. "yeah she is.. hm who's that?" i look at where she looking there is new face i never seen before is it new kid? i don't think it's freshman. "yeah i never see her before new kid maybe? " she lost interest right away and finish our food and go to our locker to get our book for math.

"thanks bro u look cool there" i praise Lee he look dependable there that new. "wtf man im always cool u the one who never noticed" we laugh he saying nonsense he usually keep quiet so it's new. "by the way who's the blue girl?" he eyeing somewhere behind me when i put on the password so i turn around and there she is the new girl on her locker. "what's up got a thing on new kid? " im joking with them but they all give me unbelievable look "i think she into girl" they all said looking uninterested. Hmm well she look cool and elegant? well if Cassian suddenly got into her i will investigate her. But now she's not important and got nothing to do with us.

Math class

"pss the new girl is here too" whisper Jannah, oh she realized it too yeah she the only blue haired girl here. "she's hot~" i just hope she didn't get caught talking by Mr Edwards. "shut up Jannah or-" "do u have something interesting to share with us Ms Marshalls?" said Mr Edwards damn~.
"no sir" he glare at us i bet this old man have grudges against us he should move on already, last year prank is the best in history too.

Last year

"are u sure it's gonna work? " (Lee)
"i bet it will and it will be all red he will be so happy" (Carter)
"Carter be careful don't get caught" (Cassian)
"don't worry sis they can't proof it it's me" (Carter)
"awesome! hurry hurry he's almost here!! " (Jannah)
she is on look out while i fix things on Mr Edwards car.
"ok done! " (Carter)
"""nice! """

me cassian Jannah Lee and other boys plan this for days.
we run behind the bushes and hiding waiting for Mr Edwards to get near his car and then boom!! we press the button the ballon got bigger and explode red paint on his black car and all his body.

The last thing we remember is his scream we all run away laughing like crazy that is the best last day we ever do something together.

A/N: The story is cliché and short but i hope you enjoy it and the pictures is not mine if u want me to put it down let me know thank you ❤