Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎

Kazimir

The plane ride back to Atlanta was quiet. She didn't say much to me. She looked out the window most of the time. I wondered what she was thinking about.

I found it funny that a simple conversation made her realize the truth. I don't have to go through all the trouble to kill and find Jorge. I have someone who was connected to him personally.

Would she actually kill her sister? I don't think I could ever kill Anastaisa or Andrei, they meant too much to me.

I guess it's a different circumstance. She hates her sister for what she did and I don't hate mine.

***

We enter the house and she looks around. I walk towards the kitchen and Alexei was sitting down on his phone. Sasha was next to him eating Icecream. I don't understand how she was able to get so comfortable.

It slightly irritated me that she was sitting there as if she lives here.

"Alexei," I say.

"Kazimir, you're back already?"

"Hi, Kazimir," Sasha waves.

"Hi, Sasha."

"Yes, where did you think I went?"

"Russia."

Aliyah walks in behind me. She smiles at Alexei.

"Hi Alexei," She says.

"Sasha, what exactly are you doing here?" Aliyah asks.

"Hello to you too bitch, but I'm here because I had no more Icecream at home. Plus why would I stay in my apartment, when I can crash in this big ass mansion," She shrugs.

"That is valid," Aliyah smiles.

She goes to sit down next to Sasha and they share the Icecream. They start their own conversation.

"That's what you have been doing? I see that you got what you wanted."

"It wasn't like that, we had some business to discuss," I said.

"Sure business, I mean it's finally time. I have to say I beat you to it first," he laughs.

"You fucked her? Alexei, You better be joking right now," I warn.

His smile slowly faded. He became silent and looked around awkwardly. I grabbed Alexei by his shirt and punched him in his face.

"What the fuck Kazimir," Aliyah yells.

Alexei punches me back and we started to fight in the kitchen. We were being pulled away from each other.

I shrug Mikhail off of me and I grind my teeth against each other.

"What happened," Mikhail asked.

"Nothing," I say.

I stare at Alexei and he wipes the blood off his lips. I walk out the kitchen and hear small murmurs erupt.

I walk up the stairs. I don't get violent with Alexei, but the fact he fucked her and knew I had my own plans with her.

I wonder what else I missed in the two weeks in me being gone. I open my door and slam it behind me.

I pull off my shirt and toss it to the side. I sit on the bed and exhale. I didn't think before I punched him.

My door opens and Aliyah comes in. She had a first aid kit in her hand. She walks over to me and  puts the first aid kit on the bed