Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё

Kazimir

It was one in the morning by the time I got back to the house. It was mostly silent as I entered. Only my night staff was awake. I walked up the steps and entered the bedroom.

I was silent when I entered just in case she was sleeping. The tv illuminated the room with the light. I looked at the TV and recognized the voices. She was watching shameless without me. We are going to have to rewind it and start from where we left off.

I look towards the bed and she was wrapped up in the blanket snoring softly. I noticed the bears next to her and how she held both of them.

Maybe I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. She had thought she lost her children and then she finds out she has a daughter. Of course she was going to want to leave with Azura.

It just hurt knowing that she never considered me. Maybe she wasn't as deep in as I thought she was. Maybe it was only me and I started to doubt her.

I would put her first for everything and stopped what I was doing for her. The only reason why I didn't want to leave the gym yesterday was because my cousin had gotten intel on who the traitor was.

He was working with Italians, but it doesn't explain who is with the Mexicans. I had two traitors and that fueled my anger. I keep forgetting about them, because of her.

I forget a lot of my important stuff, because she had me wrapped around her finger with out knowing. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

She was just right there sleeping in the bed and yet I felt as if we were miles apart. We had so much more to talk about before we become more understanding with each other. There was so many more things I wanted to do with her.

I changed into my boxers and got under the sheets. I moved the bears and put them on my side of the nightstand. I noticed the plates on her side and there was still a lot of food on them.

I had she not eaten that much today? I was going to ask one of the maids or men in the morning to see. I settled in the bed and searched for the remote. I found it near her feet and turned off the TV.

I laid in the darkness not sleepy as of yet. My mind was awake. I pulled her closer to me and I kept her ass right against my pelvis. I move my hand under shirt and I feel a bra covering her breast.

She never wears bras to sleep. I was able to touch her at night, so of course she never wore one. She knows to never wear a bra to sleep when she's with me. She didn't think I was coming back tonight? I moved the bra and cupped her breast.

"You came back," She whispers.

I didn't expect her to say anything. I must have woken her up from her sleep. I shouldn't have touched her that much to wake her. I just couldn't keep my hands away from her tits for one night.

"I didn't mean to wake you," I said.

"It's fine, I don't mind."

Her voice was sleepy and quiet. She pushed her body against mine. Molding our bodies together like a puzzle piece. Her ass was right against my cock now and I ignored my erection.

"Go back to to sleep," I mumbled.

"Kaz," she starts.

"Go back to sleep," I repeat.

I didn't want to talk about it now. Especially not now. We were fine just like this in the comfort and safety of each other's arms. She wiggled her ass against my hardened cock and I held her waist, so she would stop moving.

"Please, I haven't felt you all day. Just something," she begs.

She turns over and she took my hand. I wondered what had her so horny. She was like this in the morning as well. There something I was missing, but something only she can tell me.