Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё

Aliyah

Last night was a emotional roller coaster. I couldn't help crying and thinking about the past. I just never really got my closure from it.

I guess that could be last few things before things end with this chapter of my life in a few months. I appreciated that Kaz comforted me throughout the whole thing.

He really meant it when he said give him time and he would try. We on our way to Lorenzo's for one last meeting and we were going back to Atlanta.

I had my fun in Italy plus my new necklace. I don't where I'm going to where it, but it was still pretty as fuck.

Kazimir was on his phone texting someone. I was reading the messages. He was texting in Russian so I could understand.

I think it might have been his mom by the way he was texting and all the emojis the other person was sending.

I looked away and went on my phone. I had texted Hakeem, but there was one other person. I think I should just pretend to be her and to get in.

The car comes to a stop and the door opens. I step out and of course Vinny is already standing at the doorway waiting.

"Vinny," I smile.

"Mani," he grins.

I give him a death stare for calling me mani. His smile falters a little. He mouthed a sorry and put his arm around my shoulder.

He leads me into the house and I see that guard again from the auction. He just gave me weird energy.

"Who's that guard?"

"Which one there are a lot of them?" Vince asked.

"The one with the blondish hair," I pointed.

"That's Knox, he's a silent one but skilled."

I nod my head and we go to the kitchen. Something doesn't sit right with me about him, I don't fucking know why. I'm just being paranoid.

"Ready to go back to Atlanta?"

"I actually am. Ready to hop back into the club and just gwarn to do my business."

"I should come and see you when your there. I have missed you a lot you know," he admits.

"Aw Vince I missed you as well. You was always annoying as hell when you were younger," I laughed.

"You was always bullying me for shit, I didn't do nothing to you."

"I was the nicest person back then."

"You tried to blow my fucking balls off, if that's nice then what is mean?"

"I barely knew you that cannot count," I defend.

"Still you could have ruined the few good things about me," he says.

"Oh shut up, be grateful you still have a dick," I roll my eyes.

"Very much am, have bitches on my dick left and right," he smirks.

"Behave yourself."

"I haven't done nothing wrong."

"Sure you haven't."

He goes to the fridge and I get a view of that Italian ass. He opens the fridge and take my chance. I slap his ass and that was a loud connection.

"You got ass though," I compliment.

He turns to look at me and he starts to move closer to me and I move around the table. We were running around the table. I was closer to arch to leave the kitchen.