Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё

Aliyah

The car ride back the house was mostly silent. I mostly looked out the window and watched the snow. I didn't want to interact with anyone as of right now.

Kazimir kept his distance to a minimum as usual. He held my hand and would rub his thumb against my hand occasionally.

I can't add anymore stress to the table. The man responsible for this was in the basement. Kazimir wanted to deal with him personally, but I wanted to do it. I needed a outlet right now and torturing someone is the best idea right now. I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

"Let me handle him," I say.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said no."

"That's not a good enough reason," I argue.

"It is to me," he says.

"Well I'm not asking you, I'm dealing with him."

"You are not. Your just going to stress yourself out."

"I'm already stressed out. I can't smoke, I can't drink, I can not do anything and one thing I want right now is to torture the shit out of the man."

He pulls his hand away from mine and runs his hands through his hair. He was debating his decision. I studied his features and I was just reminded why I actually started liking this man.

He was going to say yes to me and I know he was. He likes to play big bad wolf, but he always ends up being the soft puppy with me.

"You know you wanna say yes," I tease.

"Malyshka," he starts.

"Kaz, you do. You just don't want me involved in anything."

"Fine, you get one hour with him."

I lean over to him and kiss him on the cheek. I was getting really giddy now. I was finally getting a hands on project.

"Thank you Kaz," I smile.

All the negatives were slowly flowing out the window. There were some I couldn't ignore, but as of right now killing the man sounded like a pitch perfect plan.

Arriving at the house kinda killed my mood. It was packed with different cars around. Who the fuck decided to throw a party?

"Kazimir," I groan.

"I never expected it either, just go along with it for now," he sighs.

"What if it's like a few days ago?"

"Nothing is going to happen. It's in our house this time."

"It was at your parents though, it could be the same thing."

"It's not the same thing, I will have them double the security."

I open the door myself instead of waiting for someone to open it for me. I understand that Kazimir coming out is a good thing to celebrate. It's just a bit to soon to celebrate.

The door opens for me and I walk in. It was bustling with maids and butlers. People in expensive garments plague the foyer. Many look and watch me.

I don't look the same as I did the other night. I wasn't wearing makeup, I wasn't wearing any lashes, my wig isn't it's usual state and my clothes looked bummy.

I started walking up the stairs and minded my business. I go to our bedroom and Mikhail was standing outside the bedroom door.

"Who arranged this?" I ask.