two.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬, LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

"𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎"

EVERY KID BELOW THE AGE OF TWELVE WAS GOING CRAZY OVER THE COLOUR WAR THAT WAS HAPPENING THAT NIGHT. it was a camp Nightwing tradition and no surprise that Shadyside never won. people were everywhere. throwing out red and blue t-shirts. keeping the team spirit alive. please the only colour war Kimmy would be doing would be with the different coloured drugs she stashed away behind the mess hall.

it was easy money-especially if she was ever going to get out of the Shadyside shithole she lived in. but she highly doubted she would ever get out. each and every one of them was cursed. destined to live a sad and lonely life on the side of the road. with cats. she would become a crazy cat lady.

that much she knew

Kimmy walked around camp making her way to the sickbay where ziggy would be getting bandaged up by her other bestie.

Nurse Lane

you didn't have to be smart to know about nurse lanes daughter. Ruby Lane. crazy son of a bitch. killed all her friends and boyfriend at a party. then she slashed her wrists, killing herself too. everyone just said she just went crazy. nice girl gone psycho. just like every Shadyside killer. apparently they all just...

snapped.

but let's be real, living in a town like Shadyside can do that to a person.

technically none of them were serial killers, because they killed everyone at the same place and time. they were just murderers building up the carnage.

"KIMMY ASHFORD!" Cindy yelled at Kimmy who jumped at her voice

"shit" Kimmy muttered faking a smile as the girl came over. "Cindy! so nice to see you. what's up"

"wheres my sister?" she questioned walking over to the girl

"oh, um. I haven't actually seen her around ill be sure to tell you when I do" she replied walking off but Cindy grabbed her arm pulling her back.