four.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯, COLOUR WAR FUN

"𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿"

AS MUSIC PLAYED THROUGH THE SPEAKERS THE KIDS ALL GATHERED IN THEIR TEAMS. BLUE AND RED. SHADYSIDE AND SUNNYVALE. BUT KIMMY WASN'T DOING THAT SHIT. SHE WAS PAINTING THE CABIN WITH ZIGGY TRYING TO HIDE ALL THE WORDS SPLATTERED ALL ACROSS THE WALLS. Ziggy was still pissed from her fight with Cindy so silence filled the cabin as Kimmy thought of something to say. The light slowly faded away until there was only darkness.

It had never been so quiet around camp with everyone out doing capture the flag the campgrounds were silent but peaceful. only the crickets and the sounds of nature could be heard. "we need to get Shelia back!" Kimmy finally spoke. Ziggys head titled up moving her focus off mixing paint to the girl staring back at her. "come on ziggy. you can't keep letting her do this to you" Kimmy pleaded

"well I would go punch her in the face a few hundred times but then I would get kicked out and I wouldn't hear the end of it from Cindy. Plus then you'd be all alone, and we can't have that"

"true. but we to do something to get her back"

"but what—cause anything we do is going to get us in trouble"

"well, who cares if we get kicked out. it will be worth it to see the look on Shelia's when we kick her ass" ziggy sat there thinking about it. "fine let's do it" she laughed. "ok so what are we gonna do Kimmy?"

"well, I haven't thought that far ahead yet, but if we put our brains together I'm sure we can come up with something" the pair stopped what they were doing and started thinking of the perfect way to eliminate Shelia. don't worry they weren't going to murder her, just something that would make her wish she had never messed with Ziggy Berman. they threw around ideas and but nothing sounded good enough.