eight.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱, SCREAMING IN THE NIGHT

"𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄"

THE ONLY THING KIMMY COULD THINK TO DO WAS RUN. SHE KEPT RUNNING AND SHE WOULDN'T STOP RUNNING TILL SHE REACHED SOME FORM OF CIVILIZATION. the light around her got darker the further away she got from the outhouse. and she didn't even notice Ziggy wasn't by her side until the grip in her hand was gone.

coming to a stop she turned around but no one was by her side. not even Ziggy. where was she. Kimmy thought she had her hand on ziggy the hole time. but in the moment her hand slipped away and Kimmy was left all alone in the middle of the woods without even a flashlight. "shit". she mumbled under her breath turning around to get her bearings. wherever she was it wasn't somewhere she had been the entire camp.

Kimmy stopped to take a breath, she was frazzled and confused. Scared. She was alone in the middle of the woods at night while Tommy was going around killing everyone. It seemed like her night couldn't get any worse. But boy was she wrong.

a hand slowly made its way to her shoulder as she screamed. nick was quick to shush the girl when he grabbed her hand. "kimmy, kimmy, its me"

"oh my god, nick" she gasped.

"what the fuck are you doing out here?" nick asked clearly annoyed at her for putting herself in danger.

"ziggy and i went to save shelia, she was still in the outhouse. thats when she attacked us and then cindy and alice were in the toilet and gary came to help, but then...then tommy he-he"

"Kimmy. are you hurt?"

"he was covered in blood, and he had an axe and he just went pyscho he cut garys head off. and he was swinging at ziggy and i so i ran. and i thought ziggy was right beside me but she wasnt. and i dont know where she is." kimmy paced back and fourth her brain in a million pieces trying to put together what had just happened.