six.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵, BLOOD BATH

"𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍—𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽"

NICK, KIMMY AND ZIGGY SPRINTED TO THE SCREAMS. KIMMYS BREATHING GOT DEEPER AS THE CRIES GOT CLOSER. THE SOUND OF LITTLE KIDS SCREAMING RANG IN HER EARS.

"he's dead!"

"Jeremy's dead!"

"oh my god! he's dead" everyone shrieked. the confused crowd huddled together, some turning their heads away their eyes scared from the bloody scene. Kimmy pushed the crowd determined to see what was going on until her eyes laid upon the body cut in pieces. Blood was everywhere as well as a few organs. And maybe some brain matter.

"oh my god" Kimmy stopped, she wanted to look away but couldn't her mind trying to wrap her head around the idea of a murderer at their camp. "is that his liver?" she asked gulping down. Ziggy and Nick stood beside her, their eyes glued to the scene. Ziggys breathing became rapid, she looked like she was about to puke up everything she had ever eaten.

"we're done. everyone get back! colour wars done! alright?! get out of here, get out" the counsellors tried their hardest to contain the crowd as they pushed them back-ordering everyone to the mess hall.

"lets go, lets go" nicks hand wrapped around Kimmy, firmly, dragging her away from the scene. A pair of cracked glass lay on the floor among all the blood. her eyes still fixed on the bloody mess on the floor. "we need to go, we need to go to the mess hall" nick ordered

"wait! someone was literally cut up into pieces and you want me to stay here. I'm getting to fuck out of this place" kimmy snapped back, she didn't feel like dying tonight

"uh..your not going anywhere alone"

"I won't be alone, ziggy will be with me"

"we're going to the mess hall, then we're getting out of here! so will you stop being a pain in the ass and just go" Kimmy finally gave in walking towards the crowd of people standing waiting to get inside the mess hall. nick pushed through the crowd dragging Kimmy and ziggy behind him. Kids burst through the doors as soon as they opened huddling in groups as fear consumed their faces.

"five, seven, eight, ten, fifteen, eighteen" the lights went pitch black as wailing screamed filled the mess hall. it was complete chaos. "everyone stay calm, everything's alright!" nick yelled

"how many?" Gary asked walking over to nick. "23"

"that's at least 30 missing" Kimmy stood next to Ziggy who desperately looked around for her sister. "she's not here"

"then let's go find her!" the lights flickered back on as relieved looks filled the faces of everyone there. kimmy grabbed ziggys hand walking behind nicks back heading for the door.

"hey!" he yelled out running over to them grabbing their arms pulling them back inside. "you are not going out there"

"my sister, shes still out there!"

"I'm sure she heard the bell" Nick tried to reassure ziggy. Kimmy pushed past nick attempting to escape his grasps. "I'm not just sitting here while people I care about are out there nick!"

"well your going to have to kill me to get out there" nick snapped back

"no i won't i'll just let the murderer do it" kimmy paused and so did nick. their eyes locked on one another. "my life's already fucked"

"what does that mean"nick pondered. kimmy stopped. staring at nick. "doesn't matter"

"look, gary and i are going to go find cindy. you and ziggy stay here! can i trust you to do that?" kimmy slowly nodded as nick nodded along. "people are going to hurt tonight, but i'm not letting you be one of them"

"what if your one of those people that get hurt"

"i'll be fine" nick squeezed kimmys hand. "i'm going to find cindy and i'll come back. we'll get on the bus and get out of here" nick walked off with gary, flashlights in their hands.

"hey, everybody! stay here, ok!" Gary yelled out before walking out the door. kimmy watched as nick disappeared in the darkness of the night. a single fear falling down her face. she already felt alone in her situation. if nick got hurt she would be truly alone. she was snapped out of her thoughts when she and ziggy were slammed against the wall by a bunch of sunnyvale minions.

"where is she?"

"did you kill her like you killed jeremy?"

"what are you talking about?" ziggy snapped

"you guys have lost it" kimmy scoffed

"shelia!"

"where the fuck is shelia!?" ziggy turned her head to kimmy as they both whispered under their breaths. "shit" the girls ran outside screaming nicks name but there was no reply.

"NICK!"

"NICK!"

"we forgot shelia!"

"shit, shit, shit" kimmy mumbled. "well looks like we're going after her" ziggy nodded in return as the duo ran to the outhouse. "well im already in deep with nick, mights as well go against his wishes too"

"why are you in deep shit with him?" ziggy questioned.

"let's just say that at the end of the all this, nicks probably never gonna want to see
me again" the words echoed as the girls ran as fast as they could. nothing could prepare them for what was going to come next.

AUTHORS NOTE;this is a really short chapter, but oh wellit's time for the killing to begin—yes yes yes

AUTHORS NOTE;
this is a really short chapter, but oh well
it's time for the killing to begin—yes yes yes

does anyone have guesses as to what is bothering kimmy..?
any takers

anyways hoped you enjoyed

follow, comment, vote <33