Special: [Operation: Desert Pasta]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[H/C] - Hair Color
[E/C] - Eye Color
I

Back at it again with the Empire, y'all. Didn't think I'd come back so soon, did ya? Well, jokes on you: I did! I don't really have much to say here, besides a fun fact. Did y'all know that Carlos Zen, the creator of Saga of Tanya the Evil, has another mangas? One of them is called "Bakoku Kikan" or "The Queen of the Opera". And my. God...

Rowska Jolanta looks so fucking badass

Rowska Jolanta looks so fucking badass. She's often said to be Tanya's Mother from another world. And, to be honest? I can definitely see it. I'll have to make sure to check out that manga later, it looks just so fucking cool. It's quite literally a Russian, MILF Tanya, bro. I honestly doubt that any will ever top that. Like, no matter what.

Oh, and...

This fanfic may be rewritten in a not-so-far-away future. I'll talk more about it later.

But most importantly: It feels good to be back.

<<<<< I >[--I--]< I >>>>>

->[𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 - 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟓]<-
[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐧 - 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬]

The night reigned supreme in the Capital of The Empire. It was quiet, but not the scary, eerie type. The type that would let anyone know that they would have a nice and calm sleep. A few people, however, had things to do, and so, couldn't have a nice rest during these times of darkened skies. That was the case of the people inside the Strategic Headquarters, to be more specific, two familiar soldiers, who sat together.

The first one, who had poured himself a glass of water, had blueish-black hair with a long strand of hair that set aside his face. He has a gentle, cool-headed looking face and wears bottom rimmed eyeglasses. His eyes had a light-brown color to them, seeming to somewhat almost glow. He wore his officer attire in casual places and during conference meetings, and even during dinner in the saloon, such as now.

[𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬]
[𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥 - 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧]

His expression, as always, was calm and collected, but that soon changed once he took a bite out of the pasta in his plate. As he chewed against the food, his eyes closed and seemed to grow in annoyance and displeasure. Not only was this further proven by his sigh of annoyance, but also the words that came out of his mouth as soon as he looked at the other man on the table who had brown hair and green eyes.