[The Devil's War Tale] - [Part Three]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
.

->[Imperial City of Tiegenhoff]<-

As Tanya and Hofen walk side-to-side, many soldiers from Tiegenhoff tend to the injured. Many soldiers screamed and ran back and forth, treating their hurt comrades the best they could. Either by attending them with nurses or alone, they carried their friends around with the help of stretchers or other people.

Hofen: ["Our job will be to protect HQ and wipe out their survivors"] He calmly explains to the blonde, who pushed away from her thoughts about the [E/C]-eyed boy ["What about you?"]

Tanya: ["We'll use this city as our base"] She began explaining, calmly having the hands behind her back ["And carry out the flying column order that Strategic HQ gave us. They're pretty rough on us"] She said with a small sigh.

Hofen: ["I see. I can understand why given how highly-trained you and L/N looked"] He said while Tanya looked around to familiarize herself with the city.

Tanya: ["I'm honored"] She said, looking at Hofen ["And I'm sure L/N would be too"]

Hofen: ["I'd love to have a drink with you two..."] He starts while Tanya still smugly looks up at him ["But I'll buy one for your men, someday"]

Tanya: ["I'm afraid that my men are heavy drinkers"] She said, stopping in her tracks and closing her eyes with a small smirk, keeping a hand on the side of her body and the other one on her pocket ["They might bankrupt you, I think"] She finishes with a small shrug.

Hofen: ["Hahahaha!"] Hofen loudly laughed, keeping both hands in his waist just like Tanya ["All right, then!"] He replied, getting close to Tanya's face with a wide smirk ["My whole battalion will pay for them! Drink all you like!"] The man laughed, backing away from the blonde before both shook hands.

Tanya: ["I'll be going, then"] She said with a salute.

Soon, Tanya turned around and walked away. Hofen looked at her walking, keeping a hand on his waist with a wide smirk on his face. He was happy to have such allies able to help him and his troops.

Soldier: ["Major!"] A male soldier called, causing Hofen to look at him ["Was that one of the officers that came to save us?"] He asked, stopping near Hofen and looking at Tanya.

Hofen: ["Yeah"] He said, keeping his smirk ["The rumors that Strategic HQ had child officers were true, it seems"] He watches as Tanya walks past the rubble, walking on the HQ's stairs ["That legend of the battlefield was surprisingly true"]

.
[Imperial City of Tiegenhoff]
->[Streets - Alleyway]<-

Lucifer: ["Oya, am I not allowed to visit my favorite living?"] They questioned, still having both hands in their pockets.

Y/N: ["Suspicious, most likely"] He said, staring at the being in front of him. Both kept stern glares at each other but soon, they burst out with a small giggle ["I didn't expect to see you around here"] He said, keeping both hands in the pocket of his coat.