[My First Battalion]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[H/C] - Hair Color
[H/S] - Hair Style
[E/C] - Eye Color

[A/N - I might have gone a little overboard with the MC's abilities in this chapter. Please read to the end and tell me what you think, if I went overboard or not]

<<<O>>>

Y/N: ["What are you doing here?"] He asked after breaking the hug from Visha. She smiles sweetly at him and Tanya before saluting once again.

Viktoriya: ["Second Lieutenant Viktoriya Serebryakov, reporting in as your assistant as per Strategic HQ orders"] She said, tilting her head to the side once again.

Tanya: ["You're our assistant?"] Tanya, still sitting, asked Viktoriya.

Viktoriya: ["Yes"] She said, putting her arm from the salute down. ["It seems they assigned me to this post because we already knew each other"]

Tanya: ["Huh"] Her surprised expression quickly shifts back to her usually serious tone. ["Gee, the brass sure is being awfully considerate"] She said with her head down and eyes closed.

Y/N: ["Belated congratulations on your promotion, Second Lieutenant"] Y/N said with a smile, keeping his arms crossed and leaning against Tanya's table.

Viktoriya: ["Thank you!"] She said, offering both a warm smile with eyes closed. ["I'll get to work right away, then!"] She said, stepping forward and grabbing one of the mountains of papers, setting it down on another table slightly to the side and in front of Tanya's.

Tanya: ["Don't bother, this isn't something three people can take care of"] She spoke, serious as ever.

Y/N: ["As much as I love your enthusiasm, Visha, Captain Degurechaff is right"]

Viktoriya: ["Don't worry"] She spoke without facing them, already taking care of a few papers. ["I've already talked with Garrison Command. They'll send dozens of unoccupied MPs and other personnel"]

Tanya: ["What?"] She asked, slightly surprised. Y/N giggles, shaking his head from side to side. He kept his head down, still leaning against the table with his arms crossed.

Viktoriya: ["I wanted to contribute to clearing the organization work as fast as possible"]

Tanya: She narrows her eyes, sweatdropping. Y/N also sweatdrops but keeps an awkward smile on his face. ["Having an assistant who's too talented is also a problem"] Tanya thought. ["We should have left her on the Rhine Front!"] She looks up at Y/N, who simply shrugs and grabs a stack of paper of his own, sitting at Tanya's side.

As if she felt Tanya looking at her, Viktoriya turns to face her Captain with an eyes-closed smile on her face.