Familiar feelings

Church and Caboose are standing atop Blue base.

Church: Okay, Caboose, think back. When you called Command about the special forces person, what did they say to you?

Caboose: They said, "This is Command. We read you Blue base."

Church: After that.

Caboose: "Roger. Over and out."

Church: Before that. Somewhere between those two. "Goodbye" and "Hello" are not the important parts of the conversation.

Caboose: No I know, and my name isn't even Roger...although that is a very cool nickname. I wonder if it fits? Roger shut up. Roger don't put that in your mouth. Roger put that down. Roger will you please be my best friend. Signed, Church. P.S. Your new name is the best. I like it. Signed, Church...again.

Church: (getting aggrivated) What did they tell you in the middle? What did they say? I need you to focus, Caboose.

Caboose stands quietly still and Church groaned as he realizes what he has to say.

Church: (groans) Ugh...I need you to focus Roger.

Caboose: (lively again) Okay, they said that since one of our troops was hurt, and since we're outnumbered, they would send us a special agent to help us recover.

Church: And they said that agent would be here....

Caboose: Yes.

Church: No, no, not yes. When?

Caboose: When I was on the call with them.

Church: I mean the special agent.

Caboose: No, no see the operator said that.

Church: (becoming frustrated) When!?

Caboose: When I called Command. How else would they tell me?

Church: Okay, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop...Let's just go through this step by step, okay? You called Command.

Caboose: Yes

Church: And they said they were sending a special agent.

Caboose: Yes

Church: To our base.

Caboose: Yes

Church: When did they say the special agent was coming?

Caboose: Oh, right before they gave me my new nickname.

Church: (furious) God damn it, Caboose! Alright just forget it!

Church leaves angrily.

Caboose: No, see it's Roger now, remember? See I know it can be confusing sometimes, Church, you have to keep up.

Tucker and Shawn walk up next to Caboose.

Tucker: Hey Roger what's wrong with Church?

Shawn: Maybe he's complaining about how much his foot hurts?

Caboose: Oh I don't know, he's having trouble understanding something. You know how he is with that.

Shawn: That does seem like him.

Cut to Red Base, where Sarge, Thea and Simmons are working on a robot. They have just completed the head and legs.

Donut walks towards them.

Donut: Wow guys, your robot is looking great!

Thea: Thank you.

Sarge: Thanks. I didn't even know I was good with machines! You know what they say: Necessity is the mother of-