3: No Pinky Toenails

She's pacing, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth

She's pacing, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Those perky lips spouting random nonsense that only makes sense to her. Her golden honey-colored hair is up in a sexy bun, pulling all those knotty locks away from her face. Freckles scatter along her nose and cheeks, making her brown eyes stand out.

This southern belle has no idea what she has just gotten herself into. She's become a target, just like Georgie had when she had first arrived. But most importantly of all, she's the ticket to a sister Adonis and I didn't know existed. We want to meet her. If...

It's not a trap.

My gaze follows her every move, lingering on her athletic, plumply shaped body. My chest swells as I suck in an irritated breath. Once again, I'm back in the crossfire. Silencers vs. Salvation.

All because of this dime of a woman.

God!

Those curves have my fingers gripping my biceps. She's not one of those tall gangly women. She's thick in all the right places and only a couple of inches shorter than me. Her long legs have the kind of thighs a man wants to have his hand gripping all night long.

She's freaking out right now because she had left her purse and bag back at the motel... and I won't let her go back to get them. Luckily, she has one of those weird phone wallets so her license and credit cards are in there. Red Light, along with other Silencers, are most likely already gone, her bag and purse in hand. But they definitely have prospects stationed and on the lookout for her.

My body pushes off the bike and I stroll over to her, stopping right as she twists around on her heel, smashing her face into my chest. "Seriously? Dude? Have you ever heard of personal space?"

I step back. I'll give her personal space. I'll let her ramble annoyingly with those sexy, pouty lips. Hell, I'll even let her continue her rampage and let her take all the time she needs.

But once she's done, she has to listen to me. Her warpath, spewing nonsense continues but she starts to slow, her body growing heavy and her fingers digging into her bun, loosening it, making locks fall around that pretty face.

"Listen, Toots, you have gotten yourself stuck in the middle of something dangerous."

"Toots?! Toots?!" She practically screeches and I smirk, loving how I'm already getting under her skin. "You call me that one more time—"

Her voice falters as I step into her, my arm circling around her waist, hand gripping right above the waistline of her jeans, fingers slipping underneath and skimming over her soft skin. I jerk her into me, all those curves perfectly fitting along my ridges and hard muscles. My other hand cups the back of her neck, my mouth pushing her head to the side as I whisper darkly in her ear, "Don't worry, I'll be the only one to call you, Toots."

She shoves me back, hard, and God! Does it turn me on. This woman is strong and there's nothing sexier than a strong woman. "I swear, I will make it so you'll never have any children if you put your hands on me one more time."