Kiss- 2 💋

°•○●Two●○•°

°•○●Two●○•°

okay, that sex asmr thing kept bugging felix's head.

when he thought about it, it really was an amazing idea. like, let's be honest, people are horny. and everyone has a knack for deep voices. if there were two things he'd flex about, one would be his deep voice and the other would be his mother. what? he was a mama's boy. and he liked it. he swore he had the best mother in the whole world.

"that is an incredible idea." jisung said, sipping on his boba milk. felix and his friends were now hanging out in a cafe outside their college since it was their break. "like, what do you gon' lose? it's just kissing."

"it's not 'just kissing' for me." felix snapped, air quoting. "you know i don't kiss random people."

"why do you even have to kiss people? you can just record two people kissing and get the sounds r— okay, it sounded better in my head." jeongin pursed his lips, raising his arms in surrender. he went to eat his red velvet cake, shoving the entire thing in.

"seriously, can you not eat like you're blowing some eleven inches?" jisung snapped, hitting the boy playfully.

"leave the boy be, han." chan giggled, playing with the crumbs of his cinnamon roll. "and felix, maybe you can record the sounds of the kissing booth. of course, we'd make sure the customers are okay with that, but besides that, i think you'll be good to go."

"true but i can't possibly record other people, you know. one, it's awkward. two, the sole reason i'm doing this is because i need to use my voice....you know what i mean? when i record moans, i want t—"

"i think we get the point." jisung stopped him, a little scarred from all the visuals. "if that's what you want, put on some chapstick and kiss someone!"

"dude, i can't kiss strangers."

"then kiss someone you know."

felix looked between his three friends, a second of silence lingering between. the three of them moved away from the boy with a disgusted look, looking almost scared.

"no!" the three of them screamed in unison.

"please, one of you can kiss me, right?" felix asked, no sarcasm intended. deadass.

"bro, that's incest!" jeongin snapped, the poor boy almost turning blue. felix turned to chan. the guy legit shook in his chair, moving away.

"fuck no." chan crossed his arms against his chest. "don't look at me like that."

"come on, man. you've kissed a lot of people, right? what's gon' hurt to kiss me?"

chan looked traumatised. "no way! we are friends. it's going to fuck up shit."

that's true though. two best friends kissing might sound cool on tik tok videos. but in reality, it changes stuff. especially when you have pretty best friends. not to mention, felix used to crush on chan back then.