Kiss- 7 💋

°•○●Seven●○•°

°•○●Seven●○•°

"good morning." felix groused in his deep ass morning voice, stretching his arms over his head, blocking the sunlight that made him squint. once his vision was clear he noticed hyunjin lying beside him, his elbow propped on the pillow as he balanced his head on his arm, smiling down at felix while drawing soft hearts around the hickeys on his neck from last night. "have you been staring at me all along?"

"for a while now, yes. i was counting your freckles." hyunjin replied, his thumb brushing felix's freckles gently. his heart skipped a beat at that, a smile turning up on its own accord. "these heart ones are my favorite." he said, drawing small hearts around his freckles.

"it's so early for heart attacks, hwang hyunjin." felix said, blushing brightly. hyunjin chuckled.

"it's 11 am, lee felix."

felix's eyebrows hiked up at that. "man, we really hit it off last night."

"we did. you were amazing."

felix stared at hyunjin before leaning in to cutely peck his nose, not wanting him to feel disgusted from all the morning breath. but jokes on him, hyunjin didn't mind anything.

"and you know what," hyunjin said, pushing a strand of felix's hair behind his ear. "your deep voice is so—" he ended it with clutching his chest, faking a heart attack. felix laughed at his goofy action.

"you're so cute. i love you." he giggled, watching hyunjin. however, hyunjin froze upon what he had heard. what?

oh shit. did lee felix just say that he loved hwang hyunjin?

"what did you say?" hyunjin asked.

"um nothing." felix blurted out, his heart dropping to his stomach. for some reason he saw a flicker of fear in hyunjin's eyes, that made felix scared. he had no idea why he said that. love. it was a big word. to utter it mindlessly like that, fuck you, felix. you ruined it all. he had platonically said that to people. but never to someone he dated. no shit they were dating for a day and this bitch literally said he loved him.

"oh, i-i i don't kno—"

"don't." felix warned. no. he didn't have it in him to get rejected. not when everything was going so good. also, it kinda hurt to look hyunjin so scared. he always thought that when he said 'i love you'  to a person it would always be reciprocated. damn it. "it kind of slipped. we'll talk about that later, please. i'm having a great time. and i don't want this to spoil anything."

hyunjin looked at him, a little to nothing readable in his eyes. "fine." he sighed. felix let out a breath he was holding.

"good. let's just go have some breakfast."

"but its 11—"

"yes. 11am. i know for god's sake. let's just get some food."

"jeez, okay." hyunjin giggled. that made felix smile. he bundled up all the complicated feelings and pushed it back for some time else. right now, all it mattered was just hyunjin. he already had too much on his plate with his family. it would be so wrong to pressure him with this. besides, they never survived awkwardness. after every fight or anything bad, they always made it easy to live with each other.