Kiss- 10 💋

°•○●Ten●○•°

°•○●Ten●○•°

hyunjin dressed himself in a warm sage parka and black hued pants before placing the helmet on his head. clicking it in place, he hopped onto his motorbike. it had been a while since he had taken his motorbike out. he just preferred to ride with felix in winters. but this morning felix was sleeping soundly and hyunjin didn't have the heart to stir him awake. so he decided to just drive his motorbike. besides, he kind of missed riding it.

after some struggles, he had whirred the engine back to life. he checked the fuel, noting to himself to fill it up. he pulled his phone out and stared at the address wooyoung had sent him. apparently, he didn't want to be picked from his house since their father had some business guests staying over. made sense though. charlotte's café.

"alright then." he stuffed his phone back inside his pocket and rode off. the early winter wind hit him harshly, managing to bite into his skin despite all the mighty layers of clothing. but hyunjin liked it. he enjoyed the prickly goosebumps that were printing across his skin, enjoyed the trickle of sweat feeling extra hot against the cold; hyunjin loved winters.

he fueled his motorbike before reaching the café. there weren't many people in there at this hour of the day. it wasn't even that early, though. parking his motorbike in the assigned place for  two-wheelers, hyunjin got off and removed his helmet, adjusting the blue beanie he was wearing. he took a moment to tell himself that it was going to be okay. all he got to do was, control his anger and shut the fuck up when wooyoung talks.

hyunjin walked inside the café, feeling the immediate warmth that flooded in along with the smell of morning coffee and anything sweet. his eyes roamed around the room, searching for wooyoung. and there he sat, scrolling through his phone as he sipped on his latte. hyunjin walked closer, pulling a chair opposite to him. wooyoung looked at him upon the cringe of the chair, giving him a look as though he wasn't sure if he should smile or greet him a 'good morning'. so hyunjin decided to lead.

"hi." he said, a little glumly. he couldn't smile just like that though. 

"hi." wooyoung replied, smiling. yeah, he was smiling. hyunjin gulped awkwardly, not knowing what to do. he just nodded before turning to order an americano and some banana macaroons. "so, what is it that you want to talk to me about?"

oh shit...

hyunjin stared at him, tongue tied. he knew he had to do this soon but didn't know right after exchanging a hi. what happened to 'how are you?' 'how is the weather?' and 'nice dress.'

"um." he just continued to stare at him, not knowing what to say. however, he was surprised to see wooyoung, waiting for him patiently. the more he stared at him, the more he felt...calm. it was weird at first but he could actually feel it: actually feel wooyoung's aura warming him up. "well, you know how felix is...yeah, him and i are going through a rough phase. he just wants—okay, let's not go there. he just made me—"