Kiss- 9💋

°•○●Nine●○•°

°•○●Nine●○•°

hyunjin stood up, pushing his chair behind with his calves before walking to the door. he opened it to find wooyoung standing in front of him with a bag in his hand. he looked at hyunjin, his eyes a little cold. that was the first time he had given him that look: that look of spite. usually it would always be hopeful. well, after what hyunjin did he didn't expect him to be hopeful nor did he care about how he looked.

"what are you doing here?" he asked, an icy glare taking up his face. 

"i just wanted to talk." wooyoung said with a small raise of his brow, in a brazen way.

"well i don't." hyunjin folded his arms against his chest, pinning his eyes on him with intimidation. "i think you should leave."

"i actually wanted to talk to felix." what? the two of them turned to look at felix who was staring at them, a little taken aback. well, this was  embarrassing. hyunjin gave felix a look, as though hoping he would deny it. 

"um sure." felix said, standing up. hyunjin's shoulders sagged in disappointment. he was this close to deny wooyoung himself but then he realized that was way too toxic and possessive. it was only going to make it all worse with felix. he had to learn to control himself. 

he gritted his teeth and moved out of wooyoung's way, letting him inside. wooyoung walked inside and sat on the couch of the living room where now felix sat beside him. wooyoung was about to talk when he found hyunjin staring at him.

"can you give us some privacy?"

"no."

hyunjin crossed his arms against his chest from where he stood, glaring down at wooyoung. 

"ignore him, wooyoung. i apologize on his behalf. would you like to drink something first?"

"just some water."

"sure." felix nodded, standing up. "let us talk in my room." he said, giving hyunjin a sharp look. "you wait in there." he said, pointing at his room close by. wooyoung stood up and walked inside. felix walked back to the kitchen to get him some water when hyunjin stormed toward him and grabbed his arm, making him face him.

"what are you doing?" he rasped in anger. he knew he was crossing the line but he was trying hard. felix flinched, pulling his arm away from hyunjin, his eyes flashing sheer disappointment and pain. oh no. "look," hyunjin closed his eyes for a split second, taking a deep breath. "why do you want to talk to him? i know i'm acting like a toxic boyfriend b—"

"you are."

ouch. well, he didn't deny that he was still his boyfriend though. that was a good thing, right?

"i'm sorry. i just-i just can't help it. you with...him-he just pisses me off so bad. i know i fucked up but i don't want you to get involved with him, alright? i only keep hurting you more. let me handle it myself."