Chapter 19

CARLO'S POV:

"Carlo. Deep breathes." Emilio grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers and closing his eyes taking deep breaths.

"The fuck are you doing?" I glare at him whilst trying to shake his hand off of me.

"Trying to calm you down so you stop shouting at people." He mutters while still taking deep breaths.

"I'm ordering people what do you want me to do, whisper?" I shout at him.

He ignores me and I pull a gun out shoving it into the side of his head clicking the safety off. His eyes snap open and he smiles. "You won't shoot me."

I press the trigger.

The sound catches everyone's attention and they stare at the two of us. His eyes are screwed shut and he is not holding my hand anymore. "You won't shoot me."I wave my hands in the air , mocking his words.

His eyes open and he pats his body down before letting out a breath of relief. "You knew there weren't any bullets in there." He smiles unsurely at me.

I turn around smirking and start to walk away. "Did I though?"

"Yes?" He questions. I walk out of the room and hear him shout, "Right Carlo! It was a joke?"

I chuckle and shake my head whilst walking to mine and Adelaide's room. When I walk in Bella is packing the bag I asked her to fill for me, just in case Adelaide had already given birth.

"I couldn't find the car seat." She tells me whilst running back and forth between the drawers for the baby or babies, and the bag on the bed.

"It's already in the car." I walk up to her and lift her up hugging her. She hugs me back and I press a kiss to the side of her head. "Is that everything?"

She wiggles out of my arms and grabs two clean pacifiers that are in clear small cases. "How many do you think she had? Two should be enough right?" She stresses.

I take them from her hand and put them into my inside pocket. "I'm sure it will, cmon we have to go." I look at the clock and grab the bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

Bella runs behind me down the stairs as I look at all the men checking their guns and holding a large black bag each filled with weapons, etc.

Half of them are in suits as they will be inside and the rest are dressed all in black to stay outside and look out.

"Giovanni, Bella, Marco, Jonathon, Xavier, and you." I point to Emilio and he places a hand to his heart gasping as I hadn't referred to him by name. "You're with me. The rest of you should know what car you're in." I step down the last step. "If you don't, that's your problem and you're obviously not cut out for my Mafia."

I stand in front of everyone and all eyes are on me. "I want everyone to watch out for Adelaide, as soon as she is in your eyesight do not let her out of it." I look towards the tech guys. "If any camera fucking glitches and we lose her, a bullet will be engraved in your skull after a very long time of torture." They all gulp, I look back at everyone. "To be honest that goes for any of you. Lose my wife and child, or children. You will lose your life." I smile innocently and look towards the clock. "Now let's go."

Everyone makes noise as they file out the doors and into the vans or sport cars outside waiting. Emilio walks up to me. "My name is Emilio." He gets in my face and starts to sound it out. "E-me-lee-o. It's not that hard to say Carlo."

I roll my eyes and ignore him. The ones in the van with me walk towards me and stand there, mom and Alessia walk towards us. "Good luck. Bring back our little angel." Alessia smiles and kisses Giovanni's cheek.