i missed you

MY POV
Its been a month and i trying to move on but its not that easy. I loved him and I believed he is in love too, well he isn't. I completely work all day to not think too much but small things enough for distracting me.

JIMMY'S POV
I heard someone walking outside. i didn't take serious maybe the someone is Robert but now they are talking. i looked at the window and Robert talking with a man who has a hooded sweatshirt so i couldn't see his face. He give something to Robert, a package and i realize whats going on. Robert gives him one hundred bucks. He nod and quickly left. I run downstairs and I saw Robert smoking

"What the hell Robert? What did he give to you? I thought you are sober!"

"I was sober Jimmy but not anymore"
"What you mean? Are you starting again? Please don't this man. You come through a lot, You worked so hard for sober up Robert. Don't do this to yourself" I was yelling but worried for him

Robert's POV

Jimmy was right but i don't fucking care. My life is meaningless now, I was sober for her, for our family but i fucked up. So bad.

"Don't you see how I am Jimmy? I am a mess. I don't wanna live anymore. My thoughts are killing me! I don't wanna think too so these shits will help me!
Then I'll die from overdose" I sigh and walk towards to couch and throw myself. Jimmy slowly followed me and sit on the chair.

"Dude please don't. Go talk to her. Maybe she will forgive you huh? You guys fell in love so love doesn't need pride. I know she is a mess too"

"What? Are you talking with her? Why didn't you tell me!"

"Hey easy, i didn't talk with her. y/n's one of my co-workers is my friend. He said she doesn't go to work or focus. You really should talk with her"

"What the hell am I supposed to say to her. She doesn't wanna talk to me anyway." I was looking at the ceiling, our memories get me again...

I stand up to reach my drugs but Jimmy take them away and looked at me

" Then start your life again she is not the only woman in the world. go sleep with girls. this shits not gonna solve your problems, it will do worse"

"I slept with a fucking girl and this happened to me. Why don't you understand me Jimmy, she is the one for me! please don't make this more fucking hurtful so give me"

"no"

"oh c'mon man help me"

"I wouldn't use this word for killing yourself. you gonna kill yourself and I'm not gonna be part of this"

"whatever"

Jimmy's POV

i ran upstairs, i take drugs with me of course. I don't trust him for this case. I don't know what to do. So I called y/n. I'm not sure if this is a good idea but i supposed to help my friend, my best friend. She picked up

"Hey Jimmy what's up?"

"Hey y/n I'm fine thanks for asking, how are you?"

"I'm trying... you know" she giggled but I know she is sad

"I wanna talk with you about that case y/n"

"oh jimmy there is nothing to talk about"

"he started again y/n..."

MY POV

"he started again y/n"

i was shocked i didn't expect this. my blood started boiling. he promised me he is never gonna use it again. what changed his mind? oh god, I don't wanna be his reason. yeah he cheated on me but i still fucking care about him.