─ ¹⁴. GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, YOU MUTT

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 *•. ┄┄

𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Hermione's heart was ramming into her ribcage as she ran, the feeling of the Felix Felicis inside her telling her where she needed to be. Luna and Ginny had gone to get Snape, as Ron, Neville, Dean, and Seamus had stayed as a lookout in the Room of Requirement, all of them having split the remaining of Harry's liquid luck in addition to her own between them, only leaving a bit as per Hermione's request.

Though she stopped running once she looked out of a window, the skull prominent on the sky, the Dark Mark had been cast. They were here already. Hermione was about to continue on her way when she turned around, seeing Blaise and Theo running towards her, panic striking their faces, they too had seen the mark outside.

"We need your help," Hermione said immediately, causing the boys to immediately nod.

"What do you need, Mia?" Theo asked and frowned when Hermione passed him the little glass vial.

"That's liquid luck, split it between you," Hermione instructed. "Then go to your common room and the Hufflepuff's and make sure you tell everyone to stay inside their dorms. Be careful."

Both boys nodded as they hugged her, each pressing a kiss to her forehead and saying, "Be safe," before running off in the direction of the dungeons, allowing Hermione to continue making her way to the Ravenclaw Tower.

She was hoping everyone would be fine, she had even sent a Patronus to the Order, alerting them they needed help. But she knew that some things were inevitable like Dumbledore had said. And, she couldn't save the old man, like he had told her on many occasions.

As she reached the door with the Eagle knocker, guarding the entrance to the Ravenclaw common room, she immediately requested the riddle.

"Where do vanished objects go?" the eagle asked and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Somewhere other than the place they were Vanished from," she answered promptly and the door promptly opened, the eagle huffing in the process.

Hermione entered the common room and was pleasantly surprised to find that the Ravenclaws weren't as meticulous with cleaning as they claimed they were, but then again it was almost exam period. The main color around was the Ravenclaw blue, and that could even be seen in some students, in the bags under their eyes as they sat on the couches, sprawled lazily around and reading or drawing. But Hermione also noted that few were doing things related to school. She could've sworn she saw one-seventh year reading a book about marine biology. And another cramming up a graphic novel. Music was playing in the background, and she was fairly sure it was muggle, too. But the main thing she noticed was that they didn't even notice she was there, or if they did they just continued as they were. Hemione was seriously regretting her being in Gryffindor.