─ ⁰¹. OI! I CAN MAKE SCRAMBLED EGGS!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 *•. ┄┄

𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

"Well, we can't do anything about the" — Ron mouthed the word Horcruxes — "till Harry's seventeen. Which, mind you, is tomorrow. But you've still got the Trace on you. And we can plan here as well as anywhere, can't we? Or," he dropped his voice to a whisper, "d'you reckon you already know where the You-Know-Whats are?"

"Hermione knows," Harry said turning to look at Hermione, who had a prominent frown on her face as she looked at the fireplace.

"I do," she said, not even moving her gaze. "But Ron's right. We can't leave until the trace is broken," she finally said, turning to look at the boys.

They were sitting in the drawing-room of Grimmauld Place, finally being able to get some time just the three of them. Sirius was out on Order business, Tonks and Remus were on their safehouse, Theo and Blaise had moved out from Grimmauld Place a few weeks into the summer, moving to Hermione's apartment in England—though they would often show up in Grimmauld Place.

"The Trace'll break tomorrow," said Harry. "That means I only need tostay here the whole of tomorrow. Then I can—"

"Two days," Ron corrected him firmly. "We've got to stay for the wedding. They'll kill us if we miss it."

Both Hermione and Harry understood "they" to mean Fleur and Mrs. Weasley

"It's just a day," Hermione said before Harry could protest.

"Don't they realize how important—?"

" 'Course they don't," said Ron. "They haven't got a clue. And now you mention it, I wanted to talk to you about that."

Ron glanced over at Hermione, and then at the open door of the drawing-room, to check that no one was near.

"You know how mum's been trying to get it out of us. What we're off to do—"

"—yeah, Sirius and Moony, tried as well," Harry nodded, sharing a look with Hermione, "they stopped asking after we said Dumbledore told me to not tell anyone except you. Well, Sirius not so much—"

"—but that's when I start asking him random questions," Hermione finished and Ron nodded.

"Dad was the same," he said, "Not Mum, though. She's determined."

"I know," Harry said, remembering the multiple conversations he had with Mrs. Weasley.

"I told Fred," Hermione announced and they both turned to her with wide eyes.

"You did?!" they hissed prompting her to roll her eyes.

"Not about the You-Know-Whats," said Hermione, "'bout us leaving. I didn't say when, but I'm pretty sure he knows we're just waiting for Prongslet's birthday."

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒 | HPauजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें