Chapter 17~The Attack Pt. 2

(Possible TWs: Alot of fighting, explosion/TNTs, arson/fire, tying up shit, hypnotized (you probably wont realise), low pain-threshold, gunshots, hair pulling, close up fighting (I meant like when I specifically wrote the detail of a punch to the face or something), first stages of grief, shoutings, swearings, a part of a dark past, blood)

TommyInnit's POV

"Begin the timer boys! Set it to three minutes! Have a fun time escaping you two!" The leader laughed maniacally as I then saw some light coming from the outside.

I crawled out from under the table pulling out my grappling hook and shot it towards the person holding a lit match when someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw the guy smirking as he then grabbed my other arm harshly shouting, "SIR! I'VE GOT HIM!"

My mind havent clicked that I was being caught for some reason after I was touched by him so I just stood there confused until the leader turn around. That was when my mind finally clicked and I started to struggle from the guy's grasp.

"*gasp* TommyInnit! Is it so...good to see you again!" The leader said sarcastically

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Techno shouted from the stage.

"Wait, I just realised something. Oh hahaha why havent I thought of this earlier? Since you two couldn't protect him anymore..." He then pulled me by the hair away from the other guy's grasp and made me stand up tipping my toes while still in pain, "I could just do this to him." He continued as he then punched me at the stomach the hardest he could do letting go of me and falling on the ground as tears started to prick my eyes.

"TOMMY!" Dad yelled but I could barely heard him. I think the punch made my vision a little bit blurry and all I could hear is just a blur due to the amount of pain that I couldnt handle.

It felt so painful that it felt like a big boulder just bounced on me and it felt like he just break at least one of my ribs. Why am I crying? Is my pain-threshold really that low?

"Aww, whats wrong kid. You little crybaby. Why are you crying?" He taunted me while kicking me at the same making me whimper every time. "S-st-hay aw-away fr-from me-e." I managed to say despite the screaming pain from my stomach.

"Haha! This is fun. I wonder how I could make this worst on Wilbur." He smiled

"H-huh?"

"DONT YOU DARE!" Techno shouted

"Oh, but I dare. You guys couldnt do anything and I. Had. Won!" He exclaimed

"Not on our watch!"

"Heh?" He asked turning around as I lift myself up a little bit as I saw both Skeppy and Bad holding my guns. But no one reacted, they are all just confused

"I'm sorry- who are you tw-"

"Hey! Hey! Dont come near us weirdo." Skeppy said

"Whoa whoa, easy with the gun there." He said raising his hands shoulder height and walking backwards, "You might shoot yourself."

"Hah! I think you might be the one that will shoot yourself." Bad exclaimed before shooting a bullet to the ceiling by accident, "Oops."

"..."
"Please get rid of them." I dont wanna hear anymore of this nonsense." He said as I managed to crawl over to my grappling hook whimpering in pain and grappled onto one of the balconies to take a breather.

Skeppy's POV

"-Also, I am a professional at shooting things too you know?" Bad bragged

"Yea yea ok, I get it. You're good at everything but we hav-" I said