Chapter 19~Our Dark Sides

(Possible TWs: Dark past, surprise attack, abandonment(?), murder, blood, lost of someone, changings of identity, sneaking into bank, eavesdropping, mentions of execute again (but its only once so dont worry), snake, harsh body contacts, tackle, manipulation attempt, signs of psychopathy again, child abuse, explosions, arson, hunger, police investigation(?), car robbery, blood, swearing)
(Also happy birthday Wilbur :D)

Nobody's POV

"Okay Mom! I'll see you after school!"

"Bye! Hope you will have a nice school day!"

*After school*

As he walked towards his home, he saw that his house was in shambles. The windows are broken, the door was busted down. He hesitantly went inside they're

"Mom I'm home!"

"..."

"Mom?"

"Mom where are you?"

After he placed his backpack in his messy room, he immediately ran to his mother's room hoping she is alive but she was was laying in the floor with a knife stabbed through her stomach.

He knelt to the floor in shock, nearly forgetting how to breathe, "M-mom...?" He said under his breath as he crawled over to his mother's corpse shaking it hoping that she will just wake up and everything is just a prank even though deep down, he knows...he has lost his mother.

"Mom? Please, answer me."

There was no answer

"Mom! Please! This isnt funny!"

"..."

"MOM!"

"..."

Laying his head on her stomach like he once liked to do when he was feeling happy, he whispered, "Please dont leave me...please...I dont have anybody else..."

He went over to touch her cold hand once again when he felt something in it. It was a piece of paper. A bloody one. Opening the crumpled paper, there was her jade pendant and a key.

"Floris, I knew this day would come ever since we've left them

"Floris, I knew this day would come ever since we've left them. You know who I am talking about. Please take my savings that I have stolen for you to survive long enough until you could work for your own from the bank and take my pendant. You are a smart kid, I know you could do this. Sorry that it need to end like this. But listen, I need one thing from you. Change your identity, leave this city far far away from here and never interfere with them anymore. I love you, and I always will." It read

Holding back the tears that had formed in his eyes. He hugged his Mother the last time before getting ready to pack his things for tonight. Nightfalls and he was ready to leave, wearing his hoodie and holding the pendant tightly to his chest, he left his home and suck in the bank since he realized it was closed at night time.

He went from room to room blending in the dark as he finally found her deposit. Taking the key from the note, he opened the deposit and taking all the money from there. He was basically rich but he knew he needed most of it for his survival since he could make money yet.