Part 5

Previous:
After shopping me and mom went back home and after dinner we went to sleep.
____________________________________________

Present:
I woke up by sound of my alarm clock and went to do my morning routine. After that I changed my cloths into something casual as me and mom are going to change our cloths at wedding venue.

After that I went downstairs and saw breakfast ready so I went to dinning room and saw mom talking to someone while smiling

After that I went downstairs and saw breakfast ready so I went to dinning room and saw mom talking to someone while smiling. So I understood it was Mr. Kim.

So my evil mind though to tease her. I mean why not?
After some minutes she bid byes and cut the call, and I started.

Y/n: who was that mom?
Mom: ahh i-it was ahm.....
(OMO mom 😂)

Y/n: Mr. Kim! Right ?
I said narrowing my eyes.

Mom: umm.....yes.
Y/n: haha mom why were you shuttering? Haha.....
( I was almost laughing my ass out because she looked so nurvous!)

Mom: YAH! Stop laughing!
( She was all red)

Y/n: hmm.....ok mom but have some patience, you are going to be his wife in some hours~
( I said while controlling my laughter)

Mom: Yah! you brat stop teasing me!
( She said while cutely being angry on me and while pouting)
(Omo mom!)
I pinched her cheeks and said

Y/n: Omo my cute mom I was just having a little fun, by the way what were you talking ?
I said while lifting my one eyebrow.
And again she got red.

Y/n: hahahahah mom!
Mom: YAH!!!!
Y/n: okok sorry!
( I some how stop laughing)

After that we started having breakfast while talking.
After break fast me and mom both went to our room to take bag in which we have our clothes to wear. After that we went to the venue and it was near beach. After that we went to changing room after I changed my cloths make up and hair artist did my make up and hair after I was ready I thanked them and went to mom's changing room.

Your look:

Dress: