Part 16

Author M :
Hello guys!!
So how was suspence? I made you wait to long right? Haha, sorry!
And ya, after one or two more parts this story will get over :) I hope you liked this story🤞🏻
Ok so let's get start with this chapter :)
Haha
Let's get it!
        ___________________________________
Previous
Hoseok: so what should we do now?
Namya: let's kill them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Y/n: I agree! But........
Namjoon: what happened y/n?
Y/n: let's not kill them!
Rest: Then?
I gave them a smile..

Present:
Author M pov:
Mrs.Kim: Yah! Y/n slow down you will choke on your food!
Y/n: mom I will get late!
That time Mr.Kim came from behind.
Mr.Kim: Eat slowly y/n I will drop you to your university.
Y/n: thank you dad!
Author M: So let me tell you that our y/n is now 22 year old. Ya, I know she grown up. 😄 Now let me tell you what happened 9 year ago.

Flash back:
Y/n pov:
Y/n: oppa, if you will kill me that probably would no use, because maybe his brother might think of taking revenge *shrugging shoulder*, and you can't kill song kang now thinking of future because he might not do that to, and till now he was only doing what his older brother told him to do.
Devanshi: so, what should we do?
Y/n: I will tell you but let's first go home, and oppas you can tell your gaurds to take both of them to basement.
BTS gave me shock look.
Taehyung: how did you know about basement?
Y/n: ofcourse I do, and about that to I will tell you when we reach home.
All of them gave me a nod and we all went back to our mansion along with my friends.

(Time skip to mansion)

We all freshened up and went to living room.
Dad: so y/n, what you are thinking to do with them both?
Y/n: dad I was thinking that what if we don't kill them but, you guys take over there properties and buisnesses that would make him financially broke and also make him sign a contract that he can't again go back to mafia world neither to under world and nor he could left any connection with anyone related to it, and if he do so he would be sent to jail, and that would result him many consequences if government would take legal actions against him, and I know that you guys are gonna torture him so, don't kill him, as there would be very less chance of him to take revenge after him being financially broke and not any illegal connection to support any of his plan.
Y/n: so...... what do you guys think?
After few minutes of giving me shock look they came back to reality.
Jungkook: she is 13 right?
He asked looking towards mom.
She nodded while being in shock to.
Then dad cleared his throat.
Dad: thank you for idea y/n :)
Y/n: welcome dad :)
Taehyung: and y/n...
Y/n: oh yah! about basement I know because I have hacked all cctv cameras of mansion. 😅
And again they went with their shock face.
Yoongi: but.....ok, never mind!
We all laughed at his sentence.

Flash back end

Author M: ya! so that happened and if you are wondering about y/n's mom then let me tell you that y/n told about all things about her being a top hacker to how she had tracker attached to the necklace she gave to her mom that helped them to find them, all of it, she also got a little scolded by her mom for not telling her anything and also about how she shouldn't have came for mission to save them as if would have been dangerous for her and her friends.

And right now our y/n is running late for her University🤦🏻‍♀️, as this girl had slept late at night.
Y/n: I was doing my assignment which was due today ok!!
Author M: but it was assigned 1 week ago, and you remembered it yesterday!!
Y/n: I know!! Now you go, I am getting late.
Author M: ok, I will go, but then who will right the story? 😁🤨
Y/n: oh! haha author M :)) sorry~
Author M: yaya done with your buttering?
Y/n: 😅 ya!
Author M: *sigh* 🤦🏻‍♀️this girl.

Ok now back to story.
So y/n is now in her last year (second year) of university. There is 1 month till her master's level complets, she have took buisness course and yah! The Kim's have also announced y/n being their sister and Mr.Kims daughter, and BTS are doing great in their idol carrer as well as mafia.