Part 20

Previous:

Then we all spent our day having fun, watching movie and having family time.

Next day on Sunday I went to meet Dong Hee's parents to and it went well. They are really nice.

Next monday we told our friends about our parents accepting our relationship and they were happy and congratulated us.

_______________________________________

Present:
Y/n pov:

Right now I am setting in living room with my family ( a/m: that includes TXT and Stray Kids to) including dong hee and his family.

It's been 2 years for our relationship. We are both are very happy with eachother. My family have treated him as their own son and his parents have also treated me as their own daughter.

We both are doing great in our careers to.

It's saturday and we all are having our family time.

Me, mom and eomma were talking about something when we saw all the males talking with eachother and then they looked towards us.

( A/m: ok so I am clearing confution.
Mom - y/n's mom.
Eomma - Dong hee's mom.
Dad: y/n's dad.
Appa: dong hee's dad)

Y/n: what happened?

Dad: we will took dinner.

Me, mom and eomma: NO!

All the males: WHY?

Mom: nope! I don't want my precious kitchen to be burnt.

Y/n: I agree with mom only few of you know how to cook. We can't take risk with others 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Eomma: I agree with both of them. And also think about our previous taste buds!

Me and mom nodded in agreement with eomma's statement.

All the males gave us disbelief look.

Us: what?

Males: you don't trust us? *frown*

Us: Nope! *shrugging shoulder* *saying simply*

Males: Oh come on!! 😑

We chuckled at their expretion.

Jin: it's ok mom, don't worry me, Yoongi, Felix and Yeonjun will be there to take care.

He said while chuckling and the rest three agreed.

We three looked at eachother and then agreed hoping our taste buds to be alive and the kitchen to be in nice condition.

All the males went in the kitchen after warning us to not come near it and they will call us in dinning room when the dinner is ready.

After 15-20 mins we heard jin, yoongi, felix and yeonjun oppa's frustrated voice.

We three were in living room chilling when we heard their voices.

We chuckled and silently towards kitchen door and saw the whole kitchen been mostly a mess and jin and yeonjun oppas trying their best to be calm and guiding the others for making the food and yoongi oppa doing his work with done face probably becz of the mess around him.

Jin: NO JUNGKOOK YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT IT IN THERE.

Yeonjun: TAEHYUN NO! NOT LIKE THIS!!

Felix: HAN PUT IT POLITELY!