Part 6

(A/n: guys check above picture)
Previous:
BTS invited TXT and Stray Kids at their home after school as they wanted to meet y/n and get along with her.
____________________________________________

Present:
Y/n pov:
After school was over I went home and went to my room to get fresh. I changed my outfit in some comfortable one and let my hair down.

Outfit:

(A/n: ignore the bag

(A/n: ignore the bag.)

After that I went down stairs to find some snacks as I was hungry. I went downstairs and saw BTS, Stray Kids and TXT in the living room talking to eachother .

Y/n: OH GOD!!! Oh god why are giving me this much shocks back to back? You know it's not good for my health!!! Ohhh my....my heart calm down act normal..act normal. It's normal..no it's not, whatever just calm down.!

I acted normal and as I reached downstairs their gaze went towards me.
Y/n: umm....hello!?
I said with a  smile and tried my best to hide my nervousness

Jungkook's pov:

We were talking with eachother then we heard footsteps. We looked towards staircase and saw y/n standing their with confused look.

Y/n: umm....hello!?
she said with a confused smile

Us: Hello!
Namjoon: y/n?
Y/n: hmm?
Namjoon: you want something?
Y/n: umm....yah I came to take some snacks as I was hungry.
Jungkook: me too!
Rest: Us too!
Jungkook: ok. Come y/n let me help you!

After that me and y/n went to kitchen to take snacks. After that we went out of kitchen and went to living room.

Y/n pov:
After putting snacks on table I took some snacks for myself and I turned to go to my room but someone called me..

Jin: y/n wait..
Y/n: hmm?
Jin: sit with us.
Y/n: but won't I disturb you guys?
Hyunjin: Nope we came to meet you. So you won't disturb us.
Y/n: um...ok!
After that I took empty space at single couch.

BTS, TXT and Stray Kids pov:

After that she took a seat on the single couch.
J hope: umm....y/n tell us something about yourself and also, can you introduce yourself to them?
Y/n:um..yeah, sure..hello my name is y/n and I am 17 years old.
And I like drawing, dancing, singing , cooking and sports.

Jin: you can cook?
Y/n: ya, I like to learn new dishes, but mostly indian.

I.N: which is your favourite sport?
Y/n: um.. Badminton, Basketball.

Jungkook: you can draw?
Y/n: ya I do but I am not that good I just try in my free time.

Taehyun: now I want to try some Indian dishes.
She smiled at that
A/n pov:

After that they all talked about random tings and they got to know more about y/n's like and dislikes and y/n to came to know about them more then she knew before. It was already around 10pm and BTS and y/n told stray kids and txt to stay at their home for tonight.
Y/n: guys let's watch some series or movies.
She said excitedly