𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

A/N:- Hello everyone, this is author chan!
I would like to thank you all for the over 1K reads, I'm happy to see that this book is gaining reads like this. Thank you all so much and I hope you like this chapter.

Vity💫
_____________________

𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After you returned to the Survey Corps HQ, you quickly brought your students to Erwin where you explained everything about them. Erwin was surprised to know that those teens are capable of fighting a titan with ease like you and aaked to test their abilities in fighting.

Right now, you were outside, waiting for the scouts to set the titan dummies for your students to train. You stood besid Levi who was responsible for the training your students will get. "Are you sure those brats are capable of fighting a titan?" He asked you which made you snap to reality, "Huh? Oh, yeah yeah. They are strong." You said, putting your hands in your pockets.

"They seem childish though." The black haired male mumbled while side glancing at both Nobara and Yuji who were arguing. You chuckled, "Don't worry, both of them are always like that. Unlike Megumi who is always quiet, they're pretty much loud." You explained, now looking at your students.

"You seem to care about that kid more than the other two."

"I care about them the same way, but for Megumi..." You sighed and looked up at the sky, "...I have taken care of him when he was a kid that I started to consider him as my son. He is pretty precious." You said, remembering those times of when you were actually trying to look after the stubborn little Megumi. Just when Levi opened his mouth to speak, Yuji came running to you while calling, "Sensei! Sensei!" You turned around and smiled at him.

"Yes, Yuji kun."

The boy stuffed his hand in pocket and pulled out a pair of dark sunglasses, "I brought you these." You squealed when you saw the glasses, "Yuji kun, you're a life savior!" You took the glasses and removed the blindfold from your eyes. Everyone was shocked by your eyes and like Levi found themselves unable to look away until you put the glasses on; however, only one thought crossed their minds...

"She is beautiful..."

After you put your blindfold in your pocket, you clapped your hands, "Alright students, it's time for your field test." Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi stood in front of you and Levi while the 104th cadet corp, Erwin and Hange stood in the background to watch. Levi proceeded to explain briefly about the titans and how to kill them which made both Yuji and Nobara go pale while Megumi was calm and collected.

"How are we supposed to kill those titans?!" Nobara screamed with horrified look.

"Sensei! We will die if we fought them!" Yuji added.

You chuckled and waved your finger, "In your condition, no you're not going to die. Remember that we fight curses everyday." You pointed at Megumi, "For Megumi, using Nue and other Shikigamis will be of a big help in fighting the titans from a far." You pointed at Nobara, "As for you Nobara, your cursed nails and hammer will make it easy for you. Remember the Hairpin and Straw Doll techniques." Nobara's eyes widened as she remembered her techniques. You then looked at Yuji, "And you Yuji... Well, using the Black Flash is an option, but dangerous for you. However, Sukuna would be of a big help, but knowing him he will definitely refuse." You told him as you put your hand on your chin.

"Alright then, that's all for now. All you need to do is to attack the dummy's nape and destroy it completely."

The three nodded and both you and Levi went to stand with the other's. "How are they supposed to fight like that?" Erwin asked you after he noticed how they were just standing there. You chuckled and looked at him over your glasses, "They are talented, just wait and watch." You simply said.

With the cadets, they were all standing there while commenting at the sorcerers stances, "The pink haired one doesn't seem that strong, he looks silly." Connie stated in a sarcastic way. Jean hummed, "He looks strang though, did you see those slits under his eyes? It's as if he has another pair of eyes." He said, his eyes narrowed at Yuji.

"Both the black haired boy and the girl are focused, they seem to consider something." Armin spoke up, analyzing Nobara's and Megumi's stances. "Using nails and hammer is not the best option to fight titans with, right Armin?" Rainer joined the conversation after he saw the weapons Nobara has. However, Mikasa has another thought, "I don't think looks and weapons matter to them. What miss Y/N did with the female titan was with no weapons at all. Let's just wait and see." She said, but unbeknown to them that you were listening to their conversation with a smirk, "Just wait and see." You thought.

"Alright, at my signal!" Erwin screamed and your students prepared themselves, "Advance!" With that, the three attacked the dummies.

Nobara used her Hairpin technique to destroy the lower part of the dummy then she attacked the nape with another nail, decapitating the head after the explosion. She stood there with a smirk on her lips.

Megumi as you said used Nue to destroy the dummy with his electrical wings and that was the easiest training for him.

Yuji ran to the nearby tree and jumped high up, giving himself a boost by pushing his feet up the titan dummy and used his Black Flash to blow up the head.

You smiled as you walked toward your students, leaving behind the shocked scouts, "Good job you three! That was amazing, I'm proud of you for making those idiots amazed." You said, giving them a thumb up.

Time Skip:-
Everyone was now having dinner. You and your students sat with Erwin, Hange, and Levi because he said that he want to talk with them to know them more.

Yuji was eyeing Levi's behavior then leaned to whisper to you, "Am I imagining things or does he act like Nanami san?" Yuji asked you which made you laugh, "I thought that too." You whispered back. "Bleh, this is so plain! I want sushi!" Nobara complained while glaring down at the soup and bread.

"What's sushi?" Hange asked and Nobara started to tell her about the food.

"Gojo sensei, you said that Sukuna will help in killing the titans... how?" Megumi asked you which made the three scouts superiors to look at you, "Sukuna can slice anything from a far distance, he is powerful after all." You explained while made Megumi mumble a faint 'oh'.

"Who is Sukuna?" Erwin asked you while giving a puzzled look. Just before you could say anything...

"Oi brat, this place is too loud. Get out." A mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek which terrified Erwin, Hange, and Levi, but they kept calm.

Speak of the devil...

You held your hand toward Yuji's cheek, "Everyone meet Ryoumen Sukuna, the king of all curses who lives in Yuji's mind." You introduced. Hange quickly jumped up and ran toward Yuji, "Wow! This is the first time I see a person with two mouths! I want a blood sample from you!" Yuji sweatdropped at her behavior while Sukuna growled, "Move away human! Or I will kill you!" He threatened, but Hange didn't care. Erwin then whispered to you to ask Sukuna if he was willing to help. You know the answer, but you just wanted to see Sukuna's reaction.

"Hey Sukuna!" You called, pushing Hange away, "Do you want to help killing some titans?" You proposed and Sukuna tsk-ed, "If you let me kill you, then I will help." He stated with a smirk.

"I'm afraid I can't let this happen."

"Then no."

With that, the mouth disappeared which made the three students sigh in relief. You chuckled, "You see, he is a bastard."

Levi frowned, "I agree with you." He mumbled, taking a sip from his tea.

You were happy that your students are here, but you have ensure their safety first. You were not going to lose them to some titans.