𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

Rescue
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The recent news shook all of the scouts...

Wall Rose was probably breached and titans were now looming within the wall. Not only that, some of the 104th cadet corp along with some elites from the Survey Corps were stuck in a tower and surrounded by titans, they have no gear with them. The worst thing is that a person who can save humanity was there with them as a man named Nick claimed.

Your only thought about this was that everything was planned. Why would wall Rose get breached after Annie was captured? Why after the day of wall Sina's incident?

You smirked and looked at Yuji, "Yuji kun, come with me." You said as you turned to leave. Hange looked at you with curiosity, "Where are you going?" She asked which made you look at her over your shoulder with smirk, "I need to discuss some matters that might help you finish the mission with no lose." Hange didn't understand, but when she glanced at both Nobara and Megumi and how they looked a bit anxious, she knew what you have in mind is reckless.

You and Yuji went away from them and stood there, "Switch with Sukuna." You ordered which shocked Yuji, but he nodded nonetheless.

Unbeknown to you that Levi had followed you...

Levi's POV:-
I followed Y/N and her brat of a student. To say the truth, I don't trust her plan. She is pretty reckless for her own good. I hid behind the wall as I eavesdropped and watched them.

"Switch with Sukuna." I heard Y/N say which made me confused. Who is this Sukuna? Does that brat has two personalities or something? "What do you have in mind?" I thought as I narrowed my eyes.

I watched as marks appeared on the brat's face as he frowned, "What do you want you annoying sorcerer?" The boy's voice got deeper as he spoke up.

I could see Y/N smile at him, "Nothing but your help." I heard the brat laugh, "You're so funny, but I'm not helping the humans." He said with an evil smirk. Humans? Just who is he? Y/N sighed and put her hands in her pocket, a sly smile tugged on her lips. "I will offer you something." Y/N said and this seemed to catch 'Sukuna's' attention.

"I'm all ears."

So am I...

"I have my doubts that those titans are originally humans. Help me kill them and we can have a fair fight, also I'm not stopping you to kill them as you please. So basically you're killing humans, but ten times their normal size." She explained which made him think. I was trying to process what she said, does this mean ALL titans were originally humans?