𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

A Great Sacrifice
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After a few minutes of resting, you stood up and pushed back your hair. Levi stared at you as he stood up, seeing your blank expression, "Levi san... Let's go and save everyone." You spoke up, your eyes never leaving the wall far away.

"Are you sure yo-..."

"Yes, now let's go."

The ravenette sighed and held into your arm as you clasped both of your hands together and teleported to the top of the wall. You turned to Levi, "Stay here, I will handle them." You said and was about to leave, but the man grabbed your wrist and you looked at him over your shoulder, "Be careful, okay?" You didn't reply to his question and just nodded. He let go of your hand and you teleported to the middle of the sky, "Those two don't know about my Domain, so getting the rest out of my range will confuse them." You thought as you took a deep breat.

"ALL OF THE REMAINING SCOUTS! LEAVE THIS AREA RIGHT NOW!"

You yelled as everyone looked at your floating figure. Mikasa and her friends understood that you got something in mind, so they immediately escaped the area as fast and far as they could while both titans looked at you. However, you didn't know where Armin or Eren were. After making sure they were away, you raised your hand and crossed your fingers, "Domain Expansion: Infinite Void." You mumbled, laying out your Domain and engulfing both titans. Everything was quiet as both Reiner and Bertolt were frozen in place.

Sighing deeply, you looked at both of them with calm eyes yet burning with rage, "What did you both get from killing your kind?" You asked as if expecting an answer from them, "You see them as devils right? Tch, what a stupid thought. The likes of you make me sick. I will pull you out of those hideous titan forms then let the devils deal with you." You said and teleported behind Reiner as crazy smile was on your face.

" You said and teleported behind Reiner as crazy smile was on your face

You raised your fist back as red and black blasts shot out of it. You plunged your Black Flash fist and it went strongly through the hard flesh of the nape, getting of a hold of Reiner shirt. You quickly pulled him out of his titan form, making him lose his limbs, "One out, one left." You mumbled and teleported to Bertolt. You did the same to him, but you needed to put more energy since he was stuck there. As result of your strong pull, Bertolt lost half of his arms and legs and passed out.

You made your Domain disappear as you achieved what you wanted. You were still floating in the air while holding Reiner and Bertolt like rag bags, "So many people died because of your believes, so sickening." You mumbled, gritting your teeth in anger.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You give Reiner to Hange while Eren demanded to give him Bertolt. You were so tired now, your Six Eyes were draining your energy. You noticed a burned corpse that you didn't know to whom it belongs to until Eren told you it was Armin, you were so sad that the poor boy died like this. You were pretty exhausted and you were about to sit down when suddenly that weird faced titan appeared in front of you and Eren.

Eren quickly grabbed the unconscious Bertolt and pointed the sword at his neck, "Don't come any closer! I will kill him before I let you have him!" Eren angrily yelled as he glared at the titan and human with him. You didn't want to listen to the nonsense the man was saying about Eren being brainwashed and blah blah blah. Suddenly, the blond man with the titan looked up and saw Levi glaring down at him which resulted in him escaping with the titan. Levi quickly made his way to the roof you and Eren where on, "That was the last of my gas. I'm going to chase after him. Give me all of your gas and blades!" Levi demanded as he looked upset about the matter that the man and titan had escaped.

Eren quickly obeyed the orders, but stopped when he heard a small cough from Armin's corpse... He was still alive.

"Yes! He's doing it! Armin is still breathing!" Eren yelled as tears willed up in his eyes. Mikasa joined later and stood there in shock.

You on the other hand were in your own thought, feeling that this moment was familiar, "It's the same... Like how Yuji died and... Geto..." You thought as you lifted your blindfold up to your eyes. You looked up at the sky, "Why am I feeling like this? It's... I'm the one who killed-..." You stopped your thoughts as you heard Eren yell about some sort of syringe that has the title serum. You watched as Levi got out the small box and was about to hand it to Eren before one of the Scouts appeared with an injured Erwin.

For a moment, Levi was hesitant whether to give it to Erwin or Armin. However, you knew that he will immediately and without thinking give it to Erwin, he was his close friend in the end. You didn't want to interfere in the fight between them, but Eren started to talk to you, "Miss Y/N, please say something! You know how Armin was excited to see the ocean especially after what you told him! You're the only one who can convince him! Please!" He pleaded with desperation, looking at you with eyes full of hope as well as Mikasa.

You smiled sadly at him, "Eren kun, I... I'm in no position to order him around, I'm sorry." When both teens found it was useless, Mikasa took an action and attacked Levi. You knew this would happen, so you went to Mikasa and pressed two fingers against her forehead, making her pass out. You did the same to Eren when Hange, Connie, and Jean arrived. You looked at Hange, "Please take them away, they will wake up after a few minutes and cause more chaos. It's already intense here." You said and sat down, putting a hand on your forehead. It didn't take them long to pick up Mikasa and Eren, leaving you and Levi alone with two males about to die and one titan shifter.

"You can think wisely now." You mumbled which made him look at you.

"Who would you choose if you were in my place?" He asked you out of blue.

You thought for a moment about it, "I'm not really sure, but I know that I have to sacrifice one of them to save the other. However, I would... I would let the closest one to me rest." You told him, not looking at him.

"It seems like you have done this before."

At his sentence, you went quiet. Are you ready to open up to him and tell what have been bothering you all those years? You remembered him in his final moments...

"Suguru..."

"At least curse at me a little at the very end, Y/N..."