4

Crying sounds where hear in the mansion not only in one room but all the rooms.

Before this:

A normal morning for jeons as now all the bottoms are sitting in living room talking as their husbands don't even want them to do any work so they are just sitting watching TV when jeon Hyuna enter with having an dark aoura eligent white suit as anyone can see seriousness on her face .

With a cold voice she starts talking.

Hyuna: good morning to all of you.

Listening to her voice all people stand and starts greeting her because they know disrespecting her leads them to bad consequences.
As all were looking at her with scared eyes while one pair of eyes looking at her curiously that who is she holding so much power and coldness that everyone was ready to follow her each and every command.

Hyuna: so Ara where is my new son in law .

Ara: Taehyung greet your aunt she is your father's in law sister .

Taehyung: good morning aunt.

Ara was watching Taehyung from head to toe .

Hyuna: indeed you are beautiful boy .

Taehyung: thankyou.

Time skip
After lunch

Ara ( mother in law ) she went for a business trip while she knows she is only going to sit in the hotel room but he always wants her beside him no matter what .

Hyuna went to take a nap while others are talking

Jennie: so are we going out.

J hope: well no one is going to find out
So we can just go and grab their stuff.

Jisso: what but if they found out.

Jin: let's go I really need personal stuff and I was also feeling suffocated living in these four walls.

Taehyung: but if they found out we are dead you have only one husband or wife but I have two .

Jennie: come on Taehyung no one is going to found out we will go and come ok.

Taehyung: ok ( he says hesitately).

While they are discussing all those things they don't realise that someone is listening to all their conversation
As people says walls has also ears.

After that they all get ready and went to mall.

While here in the mansion their aunt call all their husbands and wifes saying it's emergency.

Namjoon: what happens aunt why did you call us so urgently.

Aunt: do you permit your husband's and wifes to go out of the house.

Rose: no we didn't why what happens.

Aunt: I told you to don't have so much freedom to your husband's/ wife's didn't i.

Lisa: yes aunt you told us but at least tell us what happens.

Aunt: your dear husbands/ wife's decided to went to mall without informing anyone from the back door.

Listening to this all the tops are fuming in anger they can't even think some random people staring at which belongs to only them.they are ready to go out wanting their partners with them like right now but are stopped by their aunt.

Aunt: and where do you think you all are going ( she asks sipping her tea)

Jungkook: what do you mean we definitely want to take them back.