7

In morning when she wakes she was still tied with ropes and blood was between her legs she wants to wake up but she was tied when momo enters with food .

Momo: baby now get up let's eat you had many works to do.

Hyuna: please let me go please it hurts so bad.

Momo: no baby you have many chores to do today just eat first then you will found your work list in table of living room me and I are going to work and remember tell your brother anything you are dead.

After that momo made her eat all the food and  went to office with I while crying and shaking legs Hyuna wake up from bed and went to bathroom for taking a showe when she saw herself she can't believe what she saw she was covered with hickeys and have different marks on her body she just screams at her helplessness.

After showe she went to living room with shaking legs while momo wasn't joking about working stuff.

Works
(1) clean all the house.
(2) Clean the pool.
(3) throw the junk out.
(4) paint the walls of storeroom.
(5)cooks dinner for everyone.
(6) prepare yourself for night.

(6)th rule was the rule she never wants this time to come what she does not have any option with that she starts with all the works but she was in pain with makes all the works 10 times harder she was princess of her brother her brother never even let her do a single work so this was a total nightmare for her she wants to go back to her brothers but know that it's impossible so she just defeat her head low.

Time skip

Night time comes so fast Hyuna was making dinner while she is still limping a little .

In entire day she tried finding her phone so at least she can talk to her brother but her phone was no where to find.

On the other hand

Hyungsik also tried to call his sister but her phone was switched off so he call I but he told him her phone is broken .

This torture continue for 2 months but later own hyungsik found out everything and know entire family of her husband is rotting in jail because of hyungsik connection.

Flashback ends............

Today

At night time.....

Taehyung is kinda feeling little sick but not much so he just take medicine and sleep his husband's told him that they are going to get late.

As he slept after sometime he feels someone is taking off his night as he opens his eyes he saw a drunk Jungkook and a drunk jimin is naked staring at him lustfully.

Taehyung: Jungkook Shi jimin Shi what happened what are you doing.

Jungkook: baby we need you cmon give your hubby that pretty hole of yours.

Taehyung: I'm little sick.

Jimin: doesn't matter baby.

Jungkook: yup it's husband work to warm his other husband's bed .

Taehyung wants to say something but he knew he can't say anything to them which leads him with big consequences so he just shut his mouth and let him both husband's devor him.

In the morning.

Jimin and Jungkook woke up freshly after the great night with their husband both saw Taehyung is sleeping with a cute pout between them both are admiring him but time was saying something else they have to go to office they thought of taking shower with their baby husband as they tried to wake him up but Taehyung didn't flinch .

So when jimin and Jungkook touch him he was burning and he faint because of fever and their night session both didn't know Taehyung is this much sick.

Hurriedly jimin clean Taehyung and made him wear clothes and Jungkook went to call the doctor

.......

To be continued.....