5

All the tops are sitting in their office when they thought something.

Jungkook: hyungs and nonna's can be buy some gifts for our wife's it was so long we buy them something.

Lisa: you are right Jungkook I want my baby to see smiling.

Namjoon: ok let's finish our work early and then we can go out get something for them.

Rose: let's start I want a beautiful gift for my baby which takes times so please complete your work fast.

Time skip after all tops bought gifts for their partners .

On the other side

Jeon Ara aka the mother in law is still with her husband in Paris she was coming after a week after talking to her for hours all the bottoms feels relax that their father in law still not beat her but they are not completely satisfied as she always lies about her beating to them.

All of them are sitting in the living room talking about their broken dreams.

Taehyung: hyungs Nonna's upto when it happens

Jisso: what do you mean baby.

Taehyung: I want to go college nonna.
I want to study like other tennagers and enjoy my life.

Jennie: I also wants to be a model Tae I regretted that day when I meet Lisa if I didn't meet her I can be model know.

Hobi: I can be dancer I really miss to dance to teach someone dance.

Jisso : I was really happy with my old life my freedom I can go anywhere without anyone's permission.

Jin: I really want to run away from here. These 4 walls are now start choking me.

All of talking about their broken wishes and dreams without caring about surroundings .

( You should talk carefully  walls also has ears)

All the tops are standing Their listening to their partners wishes and dreams and when they heard about running away from them they get red they can't let it happens they love them ,love them without thinking it's not love it's obsession from the start they can't even think a single day about their loves .Now was just one thing was going on their mind how hard they are going to punish them to even talk about these things.

Namjoon: oh so now walls are choking you baby I thought I chock you better.

All bottoms widened their eyes watching their husbands standing on the door way and listening to their talks they starts shivering thinking what will happens next.

Jimin: ok our baby wants to go college enjoy his life want several boyfriends or want to sleep with little tennagers you know we both are way better for it.

Lisa: oh my baby is regretting to meet me  right oh baby I will make you a model today don't worry.

Rose: my baby wants freedom today I will remove that freedom word from your mouth baby.

Suga: my husband wants to dance teach dance so he can touch several men right.

Hobi: it's not _ _.

Suga: dare to split a word you will regret that.

Namjoon: ok baby remember I bought a gift for you last month you till not wear right.

Seokjin eyes widened remembering that gift.

Namjoon chuckled at his expression.

Namjoon: I see you remember now go wear that and come downstairs.